Help With Stripped Threads: Innoken iTaste SVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDoom

Oct 10, 2012
Ohio
I recently bought a new Innoken iTaste SVD which quickly became the pride of my vaping collection, replacing the VAMO which was the previous favorite. Disappointment is setting in as I've had this thing less than 2 months and the threads are already near completely stripped.

To be fair, I am quite hard on my mods and drop them frequently. I really don't blame the construction of the unit for the stripped threads so much as I blame my own abuse of vaping hardware.

With this unit I tried using a 510-510/510-Ego adapter in an attempt to save on the threads. To be honest, I think this trick does me more harm than good since the VAMO lasted 6+ months before dying and the threads never did strip out but this "new" SVD is only 2 months in and will soon be useless because of stripped threads.

Anyway...

does anyone have any good advice or handy tricks to fix the threads on this thing? Anyone maybe know how to make it work once the threads are completely bare (which will likely be the case in a few short days)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread