Help with my KangerTech EMOW Mega 1600 Mah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wags28

Sep 11, 2014
New Jersey
So recently I bought a Kanger Tech EMOW Mega 1600 Mah.

About 4 days ago someone dropped it and my battery stopped working like it should. It would turn on when it wanted to. Then all of sudden that day it went back to working like normal.

So yesterday i tried to use it and my battery died and the LED on the battery flashed 15 times telling me it was dead so i charged it for about 2 and a half hours because thats all the time I had. I went to work and it died about 4 hours in to work but it did work up to that time when it stopped.

Now it won't turn on at all! When I plug it into the charger the LED on the Kanger Charger Stays Green and the LED on the battery flashes.

So I called KangerTech and that was a joke I might as well talk to the wall as I would get a response much faster. I called a local vape shop they told me it could be just a battery issue. My supplier told me that it could be a fried charger. The manual that it came with told me that if i don't charge it all the way that I could shut off completely until fully charged. So does anyone know what could be wrong here?

I have a video but it won't allow me to post it on here.

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Pretzel Logic

Aug 18, 2014
Middlesex, NC
The 1300's starters are on ebay for +- $40.00,,,That's Battery, Tank, Charger... If it were me I would just get a complete unit and have two tanks ...

BTW ,,, I sampled on an EMOW at my local vape shop,,, They are selling the 1600's for $69.99,,, Really nice unit,,, a little large for what I like though

I may go for a 1300 myself,,, I'd like to hold one in my hand first though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread