Help with Chocolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
So, my mixes have really come a long way - except for anything having to do with chocolate. Can someone please give me a really good chocolate recipe? especially if it involves some tobacco type of flavor. But I will settle for just a good chocolate recipe to start with.
I have Lorannes chocolate, Double chocolate from FW, double dark chocolate from PA and bittersweet from PA as well.
It seems no matter how much I add to my mixes, getting the chocoalte flavor to be nice and strong just fails. I've gone up to 15% with no luck.
Help?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Found this recipe and converted it to percentages. Still steeping as I just mixed it last night but I like where it seems to be going.

Chocolate Caramel Praline

37.5% Chocolate LA
25% Pralines & Cream LA
12.5% Dulce de Leche TFA
12.5% Caramel LA
7.5% French vanilla TFA
5% Sweetner TFA

I mixed mine using the above at 20% so for a 5ml batch I used 1ml flavor and 4ml nic base. Once it has steeped well for a week or so I think I may dilute it down to see how low I can take the total percentage of flavorings and still get a good vape out of it.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Yes, chocolates almost double in strength after steeping for a few days. I find many are hollow without a significant amount of EM. I also add either, coconut (CA only), vanilla custard or marshmallow for creaminess and moisture. It's not necessary to add a large amount if you don't want the added taste, but I've found these ingredients are necessary for a really good chocolate. I also mix different vendors' chocolates at times and that helps to not waste any plus it gives a different spin on the flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread