Help the Newb make a decision on a purchase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've had my e-cigs for a little over a month now. I have the njoy Npro, and njoy Ncig. And at times they can get me through the day and at others I seem to get need the analog.. Now my penstyle atomizer doesnt seem to work well at all times, and refilling the carts is becoming suchhh a hassle! with out the proper set of tools of course.. Also i think I should order the 24mg from Puresmoker to give me the extra kick because the 18mg is not working :-/

So I was planning on making another purchase to see if I can find my true e-cig! Now I know puresmokers penstyle is practically identical to the Ncig, but i was planning on getting it and trying it out in hopes that it would work better.. but they are sold out, after looking around I was starting to consider the Dura...?? Hmm? But is the Dura smaller though? is it comparable to the penstyle? am I going to have to refill much much more? or should I get the penstyle from Puresmoker?!! Im soo confused now.. I was thinking I should get the Dura and buy some Puresmoker atomizers for my Ncig instead.. But im still confused!

I also ordered Johnsons Creek Smoke juice's Starter pack so i will have everything I need to start refilling carts and avoid the drip technique.. Just isnt working for me.

Any advice on the dilemma? What would you do?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
If your Njoy batteries are fine, just get the atomizers from Puresmoker. Only $10 each. Same model, but Steve's good about pretesting, instead of relying on you to do it for them. :) But you should at least try getting your moneys worth from the Njoy's warranty, or if it's under 30 days, just return it. You could buy 2 of Puresmoker's kits for the price. Or one starter kit, some cartridges, and 50ml of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread