Help Needed! Every liquid is tasting funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a search on the forums for taste and funny taste with no topics that seemed to relate. I plan on digging further since I know someone has had to have had the same experience.

I've been through a few months with no problems at all till now. The only difference is I stooped smoking completely now. I have like 30 flavors of juice, and none of them taste like the used to. I was in love with most of them, but some of them taste like burning rubber or plastic now, some are really really sweet, and others taste just wierd. The only thing that taste right now is arctic menthol.

Please help, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I have tried:
- brand new unopened juices
- new carts
- broke into a brand new dse901 kit
- rinsed mouth with Listerine

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I did a search on the forums for taste and funny taste with no topics that seemed to relate. I plan on digging further since I know someone has had to have had the same experience.

I've been through a few months with no problems at all till now. The only difference is I stooped smoking completely now. I have like 30 flavors of juice, and none of them taste like the used to. I was in love with most of them, but some of them taste like burning rubber or plastic now, some are really really sweet, and others taste just wierd. The only thing that taste right now is arctic menthol.

Please help, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I have tried:
- brand new unopened juices
- new carts
- broke into a brand new dse901 kit
- rinsed mouth with Listerine

Hi P--most people complain of a metalic or burned taste coming from the atomizer. The only think that could case this is the atomizer or a dry cartridge. the Menthol is so strong, that it probably overpowers the burnt rubber taste coming from the atomizer.

I see you state that you boke open a new DSE901 kit also. I would suggest just using the tip and dripping a couple of drops in your atomizer and see if you are still getting the taste. If you run the cartridges to dry, you can also have this issue. Absent that, it is the atomizer which is either firing too long or on its own due to defective batteries and causing a charing taste.

Hope that Helps,

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread