HELP! Need a replacement glass tube for Fasttech's ATTY Clear Tank Rebuildable Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEVoo

May 27, 2013
Surprise, AZ
I thought the ATTY Clear tank Rebuildable Atomizer I purchased had a glass tank. I did not, my bad, the glass version is $5 more than the plastic tank version. I loaded it up with some Flux Cinnarella and, as the GotVapes website warning states, the plastic tank first got cloudy then cracked! Sooooo

Where can I find a replacement glass, fused quartz, or borosilicate replacement tube for the fasttech ATTY Clear Tank Rebuildable Atomizer?

Anyone?....
Bueler?....
Bueler?...

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
(
I thought the ATTY Clear Tank Rebuildable Atomizer I purchased had a glass tank. I did not, my bad, the glass version is $5 more than the plastic tank version. I loaded it up with some Flux Cinnarella and, as the GotVapes website warning states, the plastic tank first got cloudy then cracked! Sooooo

Where can I find a replacement glass, fused quartz, or borosilicate replacement tube for the Fasttech ATTY Clear Tank Rebuildable Atomizer?

Anyone?....
Bueler?....
Bueler?...
For starters if Fasttech isnt selling them; I suggest you make certain youve got the dimensions (15mm;22mm et.al.)
then the worlds your oyster for retailers.I can personally recommend both Phiniac and IBTanked for tubes 15mm Tubes
OR Sandblasted Tank - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks
(regardless of "link" title above this should help you locate the "plain" tank/tube replacements at Phiniac.)
These aren't the bulk/discount type stores such as fasttech. Either of them can help you out with reliable products OR
practically speaking unbreakable replacements.
Cheers.

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Throw the damn thing away and get a SmokeTech Aro BCC. You'll be really glad you did. (And they're cheap! $7.99 for the tank, I get five BCC heads for it for $5.99 - purchased individually, the heads are around 1.49 - 1.75 depending on where you shop) discountvapers.com has the best prices I've found on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread