Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I wish it wasn't a lot of money for me. If it wasn't, I'd probably have a half dozen Provaris. :)
Awesome. Im glad so many people feel that way about them. I was so ready to buy a Darwin when I first posted this. Only they are out of stock. Still got a sweet mod for less I guess lol.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The ol lady and I loved our provaris so much we have three. Each has a daily and then a back up. Provapes customer service is on the top of my list with two other company's on the net I buy from. You will be very pleased and they can take a lot of beatings and keep on vaping

I agree the service is second to none when something breaks or whatnot. I just had a couple easy questions to ask and passing me off to here or a general instruction write up (that didnt help) seemed out of line to me. Thats all im saying. Its all over but the vape though as soon as I get that bad boy. No hard feelings.

sdkelly85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
San Diego
Good to know im not crazy. So about the charger. They wont warranty that for any amount of time? Customer service is extremely imp in my eyes. Only every company seems to have bad feedback of some sort. Makes it hard.

They have excellent cs I was sent one the day I emailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread