Help me find a juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stirge

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2012
USA
Ok, I have tested a lot of juices but I'm looking for some recommendations on something new.

Here is what I have tried, and what I have thought about it, maybe you guys can help me.

Gotvapes Lasso - fantastic, like it a lot, a bit too... light? The taste is subtle, I'm looking for something with a bit more flavor. This is my current daily smoke, been through about 4 bottles now, but I'm out and ready for something else.

AVE Bobas Bounty - good, but too much. Very complex and i don't think I'm looking for something this complex. A lot of throat flavor I guess is the way to put it, that's not really my thing. I want to taste liquid, not feel like I'm drinking vapor.

I guess what I'm looking for is something in the middle of Lasso and Bobas Bounty, a tobacco hybrid that isn't too dark, smokes excellent in a carto with a tank, and still has a bit of sweetness. I have not liked RY4's btw. Too much carmel throat globbing for me. (globbing is a technical term).

What I like? Lots of vapor, throat hits, hint of sweetness, works long term in a carto tank.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread