Help identify this vivi nova version

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil71185

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Middletown,Pa
Yeah that is definatly alot different but as long as it works good i wouldn't be to worried. The heads may be hard to come by as i doubt regular vivi heads would seal correctly. Probably should stick with the vender you got the vivi from when ordering replacements.EDIT* Looks like they may work. according to previous post havent tried it myself.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I agree that you have one of the many knock offs. You always want to look for the word "Vision" in the discription.
    Here is a list of Vision dealers in the US.
    News Details - Vision High Technology
    Just under the large banner (on the right) you will find a revolving "News" that has lists of dealers in other countries that you can click on.

Last edited:

Maka

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 19, 2012
    High on Vaping
    Yeah that is definatly alot different but as long as it works good i wouldn't be to worried. The heads may be hard to come by as i doubt regular vivi heads would seal correctly. Probably should stick with the vender you got the vivi from when ordering replacements.

I have 3 real ones, and yes, the heads are not the same fit, I tried one and it sits a lot lower so it won't seal to the top cap.
    But I just ordered 10 replacement heads from the site I bought it from so all is good for a year.

One week I've been using it and I find it better than the real ones I have.
    Even some of my mates like it so much they have all ordered a few for themselves too.
    Bargin at $6 a pop, and with the bulk order it cuts down on shipping costs...

godspeed1208

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2012
    Lion City
    I agree that you have one of the many knock offs. You always want to look for the word "Vision" in the discription.
    Here is a list of Vision dealers in the US.
    News Details - Vision High Technology
    Just under the large banner (on the right) you will find a revolving "News" that has lists of dealers in other countries that you can click on.

thank you will look into it now ... i wished i had bought some spare.

godspeed1208

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2012
    Lion City
    I have 3 real ones, and yes, the heads are not the same fit, I tried one and it sits a lot lower so it won't seal to the top cap.
    But I just ordered 10 replacement heads from the site I bought it from so all is good for a year.

One week I've been using it and I find it better than the real ones I have.
    Even some of my mates like it so much they have all ordered a few for themselves too.
    Bargin at $6 a pop, and with the bulk order it cuts down on shipping costs...

all those have 3 wicks in them.. mine has only one....which i cannot find anywhere on the net . That is strange

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 4, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    all those have 3 wicks in them.. mine has only one....which i cannot find anywhere on the net . That is strange

the pattern seems to be 1.8ohm and 2.4ohm have multiple thin wicks and the 2.8ohm has one thick wick, why I don't know but they all work pending you have a vv device

godspeed1208

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2012
    Lion City
    the pattern seems to be 1.8ohm and 2.4ohm have multiple thin wicks and the 2.8ohm has one thick wick, why I don't know but they all work pending you have a vv device

Oh ok i see... lucky that i have a LT. And i need to stock up on the heads soon. it's giving me alot of burnt taste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread