Hello, thank you so much, and hurry up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpydasLady

Apr 24, 2009
Nashville
Good morning :) I'm new to the neighborhood and wanted to properly introduce myself. I've been lurking here for many hours on end to become as informed as I can before making my first purchase. Thank you all for providing an unending wealth of information on this subject.

After much research, I finally ordered a 901 from Katy at the smokeless shop. I am so eager to get mine (I only just ordered on Friday) and take it for a test drive. And with all of the information I've gathered here, I truly feel like I will know what to do with it when it finally does get here. Again - thank you!! From what I've read, it would not be uncommon to give up on these things as they do require some knowledge as to how to keep them going and I'm sure had I not read the forums here first, I may have been one of those to just give up and go back to the analogs.

I smoked nearly 2 packs a day for about 25 years. I successfully put them down in 2004 and was a non-smoker until 9/08. Some very stressful family situations.....I know, it's not a good excuse at all, but after almost 5 years of not smoking and then picking them back up - well, needless to say I'm ...... at myself for ever starting again. But, can't beat myself up over it, just got to do something about it and I feel certain this is the answer.

My mother is a heavy smoker and has smoked since she was a young lady. I told her about vaping and she ordered her stuff from Katy on Saturday. I think I'm more thrilled for her than for me! LOL

Anyway, hello, thanks so much for all the invaluable information you all have provided, and HURRY UP US MAIL!!

Hoping to be smoke free again very soon,
SpydasLady

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Hey, you did well to give up the cigs for so long after such a heavy habit, don't beat yourself up for starting again, bad stuff happens! It's more important that you do things in life that you enjoy, and hopefully vaping can fill the gap for you as you obviously don't want to keep smoking the analogs :)

I hope both you and your mother enjoy your new found habit, good luck to you both, and welcome!

jwelborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Nothing is ever easy that is worth doing! I just started vaping and spent many hours here, like you. No juice I have tried tastes or exhales like an analog, but I've actually got to prefer the Mboro juice. Some juices I have tried actually taste and feel harsher than an analog. I wish you luck!

Cheers,
James Welborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread