Hello from Cologne - Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i´m Dennis and come from Cologne - Germany.

I have smoked 15 Cigarttes per day. Not so much - i know - but i liked.
At one day i had enough. So i call a buddy and he borrowed me a Ego-T.

Next day i bought a Ego-C set. Since it's there, I have not smoked.

At now i vapor a Young June LT2.0 in short 18350 with a ViviNova V3 1.8ohm.

I´m active on a big german forum with 25000 users called "dampfertreff"and the forum "e-rauchen-forum" with 23.577 users.

Thx

Welcome aboard darkside.
ECF just added a new Germany forum. It has just started. When you have 5 posts in the new members section you'll be able to post there too.
I use the vivi novas as well - usually 2.4 and 2.8 ohms with the Zmax.

In the Dampfertreff Forum were a thread with the info about a Germany forum. That´s what i am now here.

i use the vivi nova on LT only with DIY development. The original replacements (1.8, 2.4, 2.8 ohm) has problems with liquid flow at Volts above 4.0. On an eGo is it ok.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Oh. And off subject. I had to quit drinking but I can have non alcoholic brews. Have they come out with a Heffe Weissen Beir that's non alcoholic perhaps to celebrate a fine meal this holiday? The light Beer with the lemon slice. Yes, I know non alcoholic has a little bit alcohol but it doesn't bother me. Thanks just in case you happen to know

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
I'm totally going to be drinking the proper German beer! I'm going with my German class to try and learn the language a little better and I speak German sooooooooooo much better when I've had a drink or ten in me! It's good to know I can use my e-cig although I'll be a little worried about doing it in restaurants etc...if they complained, I genuinely wouldn't know what to say! lol!x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread