Hello and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to vaping, seeking advise and guidance to get to know the vaping world better.

I bought my first kit about 2 weeks ago, it's a Kamry K Fire, chose it because it looks badass :laugh:, however after a week the LED light is blinking about 10 times and no vapor come out of it.

Got ...... off with it, I bought another kamry, a K 1000 wooden pipe, looks good and feels good when using it....again same issue, after few days, it kinda stop working, no vapor, tried to recharge the batteries, but still doesn't solve the issue.

Is it the coil issue? is the coil too wet? or is it something else?

Any comments are welcome, any inputs are very much appreciated

sounds like your batteries are not charged completely and are giving you the flashes because they are getting to the cut off point of around 3.2v. Try charging them again and leave on the charger until the red light goes off and should turn green when fully charged.

Thanks, will definitely give it a shot

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Have you tried putting a new topper on them? Have you changed out the atty/coil inside? There may be a short in your atomizer causing your batteries to behave that way. Give it a try and let us know how it works out.

I'm in agreement with DetraMental on this one. What kind of topper are you using on it? I'm not familiar with the mods you've purchased so you'll have to please excuse my ignorance regarding what tank system / topper you may be using with them.

I know that my two ProVaris give me an error if I'm using a bad carto or coil. But my Lavatube v2 and VAMO 2 both give strange errors when it happens, like giving a low battery warning on a freshly charged battery.

Try a new coil or whatever your topper uses. Even if it isn't the answer, you'll only be out 2 or 3 bucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread