Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
LOL. Hot, baby.:D Yup, Poor Pepper.:lol: Hi, sweetie. What da heck r u doing here? Never mind, what da heck am I doing here?:lol: I'll stop by soon and wish ya a Happy Birthday.;) I hope ya have your birthday suit on.:lol:

Hiya back sweetie. Once in a while I venture out from the vets forum. Yes please do stop by - you can give me an early birthday present.:p:toast::party:

Please return to your regularly scheduled program. Da Pepper promises not to cause anymore trouble.:D

Well that's no fun!!:( What type of trouble you looking to get into?;):banana:

(Geez these new smilies all look a little demented)

:laugh:

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Have a wonderful holiday and thanks so much for the contest!

How long do you vape every day? - all day

How much e-juice it costs you every day? - Between 4-6 mils

Which tank, battery or mods? - My main ones are MVP and istick 40

Hi Amlowe, the contest was over. I appreciate your entry. And you may enter our next contest. Please pay attention to our supplier thread. Thank you:)

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Pepper for da win.:D Oh, it's over.:lol: Sorry 'bout dat.:D

Hahahaha, peper, by all means, take an entry for our next contest. For the contest news, please pay attention our supplier thread. Thank you. You're so sweet!

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Late night post but want to shout a HUGE THANK YOU TO @Vera and Heaven Gift. I received mine today and I am LOVING IT. Have not gotten her hooked yet, but my Mom even tried it a few times today :banana::banana::banana:

Hand Check Pic
1012151731 (720x1280).jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Was just about to shout, too....my EGo One VT came today, I have the NI coil in and am vaping away. If you've ever wanted to try TC but weren't sure...GET THIS!!! It's so simple...pick a coil, click the button to match it, and then pick what level you like best...low, medium, or high. It's sooooo simple!!!!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Was just about to shout, too....my EGo One VT came today, I have the NI coil in and am vaping away. If you've ever wanted to try TC but weren't sure...GET THIS!!! It's so simple...pick a coil, click the button to match it, and then pick what level you like best...low, medium, or high. It's sooooo simple!!!!
Was gonna ask if you got yours. I left the 1.0 in that was already in it and set for watts since I am really trying to entice mom with it lol. and i can vape it that way. also. but I definitely plan to pop the NI in there in a few days for MY enjoyment lol. Still working on the low,med,high thing. can't seem to get it to do that although it is in the manual. So glad you got yours. need a hand check :p Even on watts with the 1.0 I am Loving it. will be a good stealth tpe one for the football games lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Was gonna ask if you got yours. I left the 1.0 in that was already in it and set for watts since I am really trying to entice mom with it lol. and i can vape it that way. also. but I definitely plan to pop the NI in there in a few days for MY enjoyment lol. Still working on the low,med,high thing. can't seem to get it to do that although it is in the manual. So glad you got yours. need a hand check :p Even on watts with the 1.0 I am Loving it. will be a good stealth tpe one for the football games lol
On the left side of the fire button are 3 settings for strength, 3 settings on right for coil. So easy to use! Love it, @Vera!!! Thanks again!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 12

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
On the left side of the fire button are 3 settings for strength, 3 settings on right for coil. So easy to use! Love it, @Vera!!! Thanks again!
Thanks Red. Just found/figured out that the low,med,high settings is for the VT not the CT even tough it is in the manual. Which is fine. less to confuse mom so she will work on using it lol. Just thought I had Missed something. DH me ;)

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks Red. Just found/figured out that the low,med,high settings is for the VT not the CT even tough it is in the manual. Which is fine. less to confuse mom so she will work on using it lol. Just thought I had Missed something. DH me ;)
Lol...oh, didn't mean to confuse you! It's just really hard to see on my pic what is where. I vaped with it most of the day yesterday, today I'm switching to the Ti coil and gonna run a tank through. Very easy to use, good battery life, highly recommend one of these to anyone wantng to try TC.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Lol...oh, didn't mean to confuse you! It's just really hard to see on my pic what is where. I vaped with it most of the day yesterday, today I'm switching to the Ti coil and gonna run a tank through. Very easy to use, good battery life, highly recommend one of these to anyone wantng to try TC.
Completely agree. The CT is a great one for someone just starting out and would only need to set to a single setting according to coil used. I think the VT would be also but also for someone who would like a little more control with the low medium and high option. Mom has not totally commited yet but she has used this one more than any i have tried her on. So that is a plus

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Completely agree. The CT is a great one for someone just starting out and would only need to set to a single setting according to coil used. I think the VT would be also but also for someone who would like a little more control with the low medium and high option. Mom has not totally commited yet but she has used this one more than any i have tried her on. So that is a plus

Go, Mom!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread