Ego One VT Battery users, please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Looking for a compact, pen-style battery for travels, and this came up on the radar.

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Battery

Im not a sub ohm or temp control vaper, just need it to take atomisers like nautilus, Kanger Toptank Mini and Silo Regular and Lite…..with coils ranging from 1.2 -1.8 ohm. Does a setup like this work well?

Will I need any ego adaptor to for the above tanks?

Can I use any old micro usb charger for it…I think I got one from my istick30 and xtar mc1 plus charger…will those work?

Also, if Im only going to be using the VW function, which should I choose: the Ego One VT (diameter 22mm) or Ego One CT (diameter 19mm)?

How are these battery's rated for safety, reliability and longevity?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Cumulo, it doesn't appear you're getting any answers here. You might want to do a search for "eGo One". There are a number of threads. :)

2016-05-15_184856.jpg

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Thanks Kat....i googled the hell out of it on reddit and here and there are many reviews that point to a product with good intent but shabby execution.

Not sure what to do....i wanted a dispensable mod that i could travel around asia with....cheap enough that it wouldnt bug me if some overzealous customs officer confiscated it. But there are reports of them just flaking out after a few days or months....risky purchase...maybe i should think of getting a provari 2.5 from the classifieds instead.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Thanks Kat....i googled the hell out of it on reddit and here and there are many reviews that point to a product with good intent but shabby execution.

Not sure what to do....i wanted a dispensable mod that i could travel around asia with....cheap enough that it wouldnt bug me if some overzealous customs officer confiscated it. But there are reports of them just flaking out after a few days or months....risky purchase...maybe i should think of getting a provari 2.5 from the classifieds instead.
I think Provape has regular sales of 2.5 blems for as low as $30-40. Also, the Joyetech Aio might suit you.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread