Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Guys and Gals! Heather's Heavenly Vapes checking in with our first official post. We made our public debut at the recent Atlanta vape Meet. We are a small custom juice supplier who concentrates on quality over quantity. Each order received is hand mixed to your choices available on the website. Our prices are great, but our juices are better! We look forward to participating here on ECF! Heather and I are vapers first and foremost. Our business was started out of love for vaping and we hold true to those roots today.

We will be adding more flavors to the website as we have time. Meanwhile, browse the site, register and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good Morning Army! Hope everyone is well... New flavors on the horizon for the breakfast cereal lovers out there... These type of flavors seem to be all the rage and Heather has created two that will knock your socks off if you like this type of vape. Some new strawberry vapes on the horizon as well... Everyone have a great week!

Adam

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Ok cool, thanks guys. For Legend and Dragon's Fire I only order 100ml bottles anymore, it's all going to get vaped for sure. The Huntsman I got is 30ml, which is basically my "trial size" when it comes to HHV liquids, I haven't found one yet I won't vape at least that much of. Two weeks sounds about right for it hitting the beginning of that nice evolution phase as far as my experience goes with their other flavors, so that's a great reference point. Thanks again everyone, I'll let you know how high it rates on my favorites list. I have to agree with ed, I have started getting into Nickoticket, and they make some nice stuff, but when all is said and done there is something incredible that I only find in HHV liquids, there is a richness and depth that is simply unmatched.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Hey Army! FOUR new flavors are now available on the HHV website:

Crunch Punch - Heather's take on a Berry Crunchy breakfast cereal.

Hula Fruit - Another Loopy cereal flavor

Strawberry - A simple yet very authentic strawberry vape

Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Fresh strawberries combine with decadent chocolate to produce a truly world class fruit vape

All 4 are so very delicious, but I'm definitely digging our new Cereal flavors.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
All of the help is absolutely incredibly helpful. I have used NETs from other vendors (although mostly just in the past) and have found that they do almost always gunk things up quickly. Lately I've just heard a lot of people saying that if I lower the VG it will help, but it sounds like that may not be the case. I've got bottles of Dragon's Fire, Sludge, and Serendipity (plus Tuscan Cocoa and Bleeding Heart for the better half) but really I've just been vaping Legend like a freaking steam engine. I've always liked the rich character of high VG flavors, but I may get more PG in my next 100ml of Legend and try it out. Initially I stopped using all my PTs because they just couldn't wick the super-thick 100% VG liquids from HHV, but thanks to some help on this forum I lowered it and that worked out and still tasted outstanding. Now that I have my Nautilus tanks though, the PTs don't see much action anyway. I know I should get into rebuildables, but I just really love the Nautilus. I'm sure I would be equally if not more happy with RTAs, it's just that as I'm sure most of you know firsthand, I'm already pushing it as far as time, money, and space being dedicated to vaping. Anyway, thanks again for all the advice; long live the Heavenly Army!
Money is the reason I started rebuilding . I still have a box of protank heads buried in the crypt , gotta shake my head over all the money I spent replacing heads , since a coil can last for months I spend far less time fiddling with gear than I did in the clearomiser days . My clearo's are sealed in the crypt and guarded by the many curses I hurled at them . :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
@ed101z Hulamoon, myself and probably a few others have come to the conclusion that Gaia is a lot like what Huntsman used to be.

About a year or so ago, Huntsman was right up with DF as the number one HHV juice.

Just as Gaia, Maple Eh and Temptation came out, something happened to our beloved Huntsman - the flavor seemed muted a bit. Most likely due to a change in tobacco crops.

Got my order today, and popped the top on Gaia. The sample was spot on!! Man, I'm LOVING THIS STUFF!!! It has a faint yellow look to it - almost clear.

All I get is a no nonsense, RAAAAW Tobacco flavor!!!! It's soooo Raw, that I think of Beach Nut chewing tobacco. This stuff would convert a chewer over to a vaper with ease. Definitely opposite of Dragon's Fire (which I love), but you have to have difference at times to make things taste good. I may not have ordered enough. Knew I should've gotten a 100ml bottle.:rolleyes: I just can't wait to get Gaia in a Reo Grand with a RM2 on top. Dragon's Fire will be in one Reo Grand; Gaia in the other. Only problem is deciding which hand to lift. :cry: I love both of these juices.Would love to have a Gallon of each one. :)

Congratulations Adam and Heather! IF you guys were aiming to make a very authentic raw tobacco flavor... you absolutely nailed it with GAIA. :thumb:

Last edited:

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
All of the help is absolutely incredibly helpful. I have used NETs from other vendors (although mostly just in the past) and have found that they do almost always gunk things up quickly. Lately I've just heard a lot of people saying that if I lower the VG it will help, but it sounds like that may not be the case. I've got bottles of Dragon's Fire, Sludge, and Serendipity (plus Tuscan Cocoa and Bleeding Heart for the better half) but really I've just been vaping Legend like a freaking steam engine. I've always liked the rich character of high VG flavors, but I may get more PG in my next 100ml of Legend and try it out. Initially I stopped using all my PTs because they just couldn't wick the super-thick 100% VG liquids from HHV, but thanks to some help on this forum I lowered it and that worked out and still tasted outstanding. Now that I have my Nautilus tanks though, the PTs don't see much action anyway. I know I should get into rebuildables, but I just really love the Nautilus. I'm sure I would be equally if not more happy with RTAs, it's just that as I'm sure most of you know firsthand, I'm already pushing it as far as time, money, and space being dedicated to vaping. Anyway, thanks again for all the advice; long live the Heavenly Army!

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
6 - 100ml bottles of

Can ya guess?

ROFL

DF
I ordered my #1 juice as well. Just love Dragon's Fire! Really good stuff. :) But also ordered some Gaia. The 5ml sampler HHV sent got my attention. Just that one little sampler led to a 50ml order - and that's just the beginning. Got a feeling DF will be in the right hand; Gaia in the left from now on. :eek:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I ordered my #1 juice as well. Just love Dragon's Fire! Really good stuff. :) But also ordered some Gaia. The 5ml sampler HHV sent got my attention. Just that one little sampler led to a 50ml order - and that's just the beginning. Got a feeling DF will be in the right hand; Gaia in the left from now on. :eek:
Samplers will lead to more goodness :D There are a few Gaia lovers around these parts of the forum ;)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Good choice! I can tell you have excellent taste!!! Next order try some Pirate's Booty., or Legend... ...for the left foot & the right foot... :thumbs:

My samples are usually 30ml - LOL ;)

Already have. Legend is very, very good IF you're looking for an authentic Cigar w/h Cherry notes. Like it a lot. My favorites is : Dragon's Fire, Shadow, and now Gaia.

My list of favorites. (Taste and flavor is subjective though).
1. DF is just a smooth tobacco with Caramel notes that add a good sweetness to it.
2. Shadow is the same, but with Vanilla notes instead of Caramel.
3. Gaia is such a raw tobacco ... that I think of fresh chewing tobacco right out of the pack every time I vape it. Growing quite fond of it.

And recently, I've even tried
  • Ahlusion (Godfather, Caramel Wild Wood, and House Blend).
  • Nicoticket (The Virus)

And I can say this much... Adam and Heather make juice in a way that I like BEST!! None of the above beat Dragon's Fire.

(Set up: Reo Grand LP; RM2; Kanthal 28g; 6/7 wraps on 3/32 bit; 1.2ohm; Rayon (Cellucotton).

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@ed101z Hulamoon, myself and probably a few others have come to the conclusion that Gaia is a lot like what Huntsman used to be.

About a year or so ago, Huntsman was right up with DF as the number one HHV juice.

Just as Gaia, Maple Eh and Temptation came out, something happened to our beloved Huntsman - the flavor seemed muted a bit. Most likely due to a change in tobacco crops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread