Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyvapor18

Dec 28, 2016
I hate seeing articles like this saying vaping is so bad for the heart and then the next one saying it's better . We know it is better than smoking cigarettes but still. Are all these articles real you guys think? Does it really affect the heart worse or like cigarettes?

[URL='https://www.sciencenews.org/article/e-cigarette-smoking-linked-heart-disease-risk']E-cigarette smoking linked to heart disease risk[/URL]

[URL='http://www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/15066991.Vaping_could_increase_your_chance_of_heart_attack_and_stroke/']vaping could increase your chance of heart attack and stroke[/URL]

Positive article about vaping : UCL find E-cigarettes are far safer and less toxic | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
From the "study" posted in the first two:
But because the study only looked at a small number of people, the results are not definitive — just two or three patients can skew results, John Ambrose, a cardiologist with the University of California, San Francisco cautions. Plus, he says, some of the e-cigarette users in the study used to smoke tobacco, which may have influenced the data.

But didn't stop him from drawing a conclusion, did it.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Broke the links to junk science.

PLEASE READ! Breaking Links to Junk Science and Other Rubbish Posts

Funny how the health organizations say that nicotine is a can cause cardiovascular issues in one breath but yet say that it helps cells multiply in cancerous cells. Then the FDA states that nicotine in patches and gum is absolutely safe to use indefinitely. Who to believe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figure it this way, I will listen to what my doctor says when she does my routine checkups. So far everything is absolutely glorious. All levels are fantastic in my blood work, lungs are working great! :)

Savchambo

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread