HealthCabin unflavoured nic base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys n girl's, Health cabin unflavoured e juice?

Has anyone used it? On the webiste, they give no indication of what quality ingredients are used. Ive emailed them, got a once word responce "ups". Nothing to back that up. Ive also asked this question here in there vendors section, with no responce.

I would like to use it, as the price is the most economical for me, being in Australia. Usa vendors charge WAY WAY WAY too much for shipping. $39 for standard post to australia has been the norm that ive found. Health cabin will send me express for $17, and all orders ive had from them have arrived at my door within three days. But im wary of there e juice. Is it so cheap because they are using industrial grade ingredients?

Any input/opinions would be much appreciated.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
LOL. I know english isn't their first language, but if they can't even spell USP right, let alone be bothered to add the second two words "Food Grade" or "Industrial Grade", I wouldn't trust it.

Ditto. Saving a few bucks on shipping isn't worth inhaling something you're unsure about.

If a company puts that little effort into customer service, how could they expect us to think their other practices are any better?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yep I agree with everyone. They're on this forum, posting all time. But they can't answer this simple question. ...makes me wonder.

It sucks because everytime I order from the usa, the shipping is ridiculously slow and ridiculously expensive. China manages to get my packages to my in three days to my door.

There is a fair sized Aussie ecig forum that you can visit. Find out from your countrymen where the cheapest, best places are?

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    Well, some have had shipping issues with this company, but I buy form their US side, and have bought China direct form them with no problems. They do have the MSDS report for their nicotine available online.

If that suits you, try a small order to be sure you won't have shipping issues with them and, that you like their product before doing a large order.

http://www............/shopping/products/25-E-Liquid-Nicotine/

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Language barrier - try learning Chinese and ask the question so they understand.

I'll belay my thoughts on some of the responses you have received.........bites tongue.

First, you did Not say what manufacturer of E-liquid.
    Several upstarts have not built any reputation for quality yet.
    If Dekang, or Hangsen the quality is the same as in their e-liquid production........in Real production labs.
    Have ordered and used Dekang flavorless several times and always with satisfying results.

If you intend to DIY flavors with it, you are going to reduce the Nic % dramaticly as these are already low.

Is it so cheap because they are using industrial grade ingredients?
    No, it is because their economic structure is quite different than yours or ours.

Lastly, US Vender do not charge High shipping - The shippers do. Vender simply pass the cost along as per normal business practice. You cannot make a profit by absorbing expenses.

Last edited:
    Its HealCabin brand, not hangseng or dekang. It says its there own brand. Now I will assume that they may just use dekang or hangseng ingredients, mix it up and label it on there own. But no one knows, because they wont clarify and dont have any info about it on there site.

And yes I did assume its just americas postal service charging that much, not the vendors. I dont believe USA vendors would turn customers away by trying to make a profit on the shipping.

Still makes me wonder how usps can get away with charging that much :/ must be going broke or something. But, im on the other side of the world so I cant really comment. Just never encountered those kinds of prices before. Ever. And ive bought crap from allot of countries. But oh well, nothing I can do about it. I'll give healthcabin a go, if I dont like it then I'll bite the bullet and order from the states and give a hefty donation to usps.

chrismb

Mar 26, 2012
    Australia, WA
    I would do that, but I dont want to DIY to that extent. I have young children and would rather not have any 100mg nicotine base in the house at all. I like to get an 18mg base, then mix it 50/50 with a doubler to get my 9mgs. Nice and simple and quick to do.

Maybe get the Dekang no flavour from Heaven Gifts if you only need 18mg? I got some of that back in the early days and it was pretty good actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread