Health E-Cig and Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
All of the M401 parts swap over to the EVO. However I think that a bit of a performance decrease occurs w/ generic M401 parts vs. the EVO OEM parts, IMO. An exception might be the atomizors that puresmoker was/is selling. Teraphon did a head to head video review and was getting more vapor from the puresmoker atty, but better throat hit from the EVO atty.

ruuku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
Although the Evo's battery is longer then the Health E, the threading is the same. The Health E fits in to the USB charger of the Evo. The carts and atomizers seam to be interchangeable as well.

I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this and has had any problems I need to be aware of.

Thanks
-g

As long as the center posts touch, and the charger is rated at 4.5V @ 1000mA it should be fine.

I'm not to sure how "on topic" this is but if the Health E is anything like the eHealth (Green analog looking box/charger) then I can't see how you can compare this with an official M401, unless it really is a M401. The threads are close enough so they will work, but not very well. There's such a large gap between the Health Atty and the M battery that when you draw, you'll get a large volume of air with little to no vapor. BTW my "Health" model had a thin, sharp wicking bridge (for piercing the foil covered carts) so if the Heath model your talking about has a wide, curved bridge then disregard my comment.

As for the EVO vs the Pilot/M401 ect... I'm just not that convinced that they're modified at all. Personally i see no difference between my factory units, PS's Pilot, or Intellicig's EVO. (I have at least 8 M401 Kits, including 2 EVOs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread