Hate to say this.. but, I think I'm ditching my Aspire Nautilus for good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobaltxblue

Nov 24, 2014
Omaha, NE
Clearos and coils are yesterday. Save your money, I tell you. I made the same mistakes.
Hundreds of Ego's, Carto's, tanks, Clearomizers, coils just collecting dust.

RDA's, RBA's, 100-300w mods, with great clouds and flavor is today.
Bottom feeders and an RDA on top is the future. My take.

Seems more lately that RTA's that produce flavor and vapor at the same volume (or nearly so) as RDA's is what is coming around. My Billow arrives tomorrow and pbusardo said the other day that he now has the Kayfun v4 in hand, so I guess we will see what SvoeMesto is going to do to maintain relevancy here shortly.

Also, do you know anyone who vapes regularly above 100 watts? I do not mean even once a day, I mean for the majority of their day.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Clearos and coils are yesterday. Save your money, I tell you. I made the same mistakes.
Hundreds of Ego's, Carto's, Tanks, Clearomizers, Coils just collecting dust.

RDA's, RBA's, 100-300w mods, with great clouds and flavor is today.
Bottom feeders and an RDA on top is the future. My take.

Really? :D

Whatever works, I guess. I've been vaping for 5 years--never needed a 100-300W mod. Never will. I assure you.

If anything, probably safer devices, like Brandon's DNA 40 with temperature regulation, are the future.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Good call getting rid of it. I'm so much more relaxed now that that massive piece of .... has been tossed in the garbage. I've got an EMOW Mega and a brand new protank-2 that I'm rapidly falling in love with. Might not have as much vapor as the Nautilus, but they also work for more than ten minutes and don't have juice oozing out of ....ing everywhere.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Good call getting rid of it. I'm so much more relaxed now that that massive piece of .... has been tossed in the garbage. I've got an EMOW Mega and a brand new protank-2 that I'm rapidly falling in love with. Might not have as much vapor as the Nautilus, but they also work for more than ten minutes and don't have juice oozing out of ....ing everywhere.

Do you have an airflow control valve for your PT2? It really makes a difference. Highly recommended--I started using my PT2 again and I quite enjoy it now. Any of the three valves (V1-V3) will work.

Kanger Air Flow control Valve Base Replacements

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Do you have an airflow control valve for your PT2? It really makes a difference. Highly recommended--I started using my PT2 again and I quite enjoy it now. Any of the three valves (V1-V3) will work.

Kanger Air Flow control Valve Base Replacements

I don't have one yet, I was just looking at them actually. The V3 looks like the same one that's on my EMOW, and I love that one.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't have one yet, I was just looking at them actually. The V3 looks like the same one that's on my EMOW, and I love that one.

Try it in your PT2--they take both dual and single coils. If you like it, then you can buy one.

Anyway, that's what happened to me--I tried my Aerotank's base in my PT2 and decided that I liked it a lot!

acidvap

Nov 7, 2014
Newport Beach Ca
That's unfortunate. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nautilus earlier this week, I guess I'm glad I didn't. More research to be done!

I say get it I have one and have not had a problem with it I also have the atlantis which now my #1 tank everything I have read about the Atlantis is true you can blow mech mods clouds with it..... I have seem it done...... I am not there yet but I am on my way with this tank and you can go up to 40watts

Acidvape

CajunCloud

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
In da swamps, LA, USA
Only had mine for a week and I know what you mean about the hole alignment getting off so easily and they also left a bit to much space for the ring to slide up and down also covering the hole partially unless you look first. Other than that the drip tip hole seems just a bit to big and my tips fit but have a wee bit of play in them that while not a functional issue is bothersome to me. Other than that it seems to be a great tank so far as for the vape production and airflow regulation on my VTR.

CC

Robert Dupre

Nov 27, 2014
houma, louisiana
I had a problem with a couple of coils not wicking like they should at first but havent had any issues after and i even dropped it 5 feet on to solid concrete on the side with direct contact on the glass and it didnt even scratch it sorry to hear about the troubles maybe try the kanger aerotank 2 not a single problem with it other than the at first was hard to take apart but i got it after a minute and the air flow control is difficult to move which is great for me i love full open air flow anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread