Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

I read a post some time ago where I think it was Mic that said they were being more secretive about their new products but that we could expect something really great around January 2011.

Then Totally Wicked came out with this not-so-well done Video on YouTube just in the last day or so telling about a new 'tank feeder'. Is this supposed to be the great surprise???

I think we can all understand secrecy in manufacturing but I haven't seen Janty do any communicating that would lead us to believe they're still in business. Their own Forum on their own Online Site seems to have been totally deleted.

Can someone tell us what's going on with Janty?

-----

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
-----

I read a post some time ago where I think it was Mic that said they were being more secretive about their new products but that we could expect something really great around January 2011.

Then Totally Wicked came out with this not-so-well done Video on YouTube just in the last day or so telling about a new 'tank feeder'. Is this supposed to be the great surprise???

I think we can all understand secrecy in manufacturing but I haven't seen Janty do any communicating that would lead us to believe they're still in business. Their own Forum on their own Online Site seems to have been totally deleted.

Can someone tell us what's going on with Janty?

-----

Why, I think thats my queue isnt it? =)

Hey,

First of all my name is Mik, not Mic! :)

Secondly:

Janty is very much alive – we are just keeping our cards close to the body for now. Rest assured that we will speak up when we are ready, and that it will be worth the wait.

We are focusing on making things that work, while correcting our past mistakes. Other than that, I am not at liberty to comment on anything else – just thought id chime in and let you know that we have not been abducted by aliens (yet).

Have faith – and have a Happy New Year! It will all make sense – when we are ready! :laugh:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

Mikkkkkkk,

Have I awakened a sleeping giant? I think so! Can you blame me (us) for being anxious? After all, that Ego.... well, suffice it to say I've had 3 of them for a very long time and they're all working like they are brand new. So if you've got something new up your sleeve, I can't stand the wait. This is tortouous (that doesn't mean turtle).

I promise if you PM me with all the details I won't tell a soul. Well, maybe just one.

Or two. :)

-----

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
-----

Mikkkkkkk,

Have I awakened a sleeping giant? I think so! Can you blame me (us) for being anxious? After all, that Ego.... well, suffice it to say I've had 3 of them for a very long time and they're all working like they are brand new. So if you've got something new up your sleeve, I can't stand the wait. This is tortouous (that doesn't mean turtle).

I promise if you PM me with all the details I won't tell a soul. Well, maybe just one.

Or two. :)

-----

You know, I was just about to PM you but then I noticed your avatar, and to be honest, that looks like a dog you shouldnt trust. :)

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
yo, give it to the kitty :D

-----

Their own Forum on their own Online Site seems to have been totally deleted.

-----

this was long ago, janty decided to use their subforum here on ECF to keep in touch with the community.
because of that its linked on jantyworld.

but they should take care that its linked even on the different shop pages also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread