Has anyone ever had their shipment held up for Clearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcas1

Feb 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
I was just tracking my most recent order and it is delayed on DHL tracking this is what is quoted.

"Due to the nature of the goods, specific authorization is required from a regulatory authority other than Customs for further clearance"

Then it says next step

"Further processing will occur as instructed by the regulatory authority. A DHL representative will attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further details are required "

Has anyone had this happen and if so how long did the order get held up for. I am concerned that my order will be stalled for a prolonged period of time.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
I've tracked my EE728253366CN package from Health Cabin, it was delivered to GUANGZHOU at 22h00: 2012-09-17, but then it was sent back to XIAMEN at 14:09:10 2012-09-18. Have no reason yet.

I review my old track EE622164532CN from Greenhouse One again and found that it was delivered to GUANGZHOU at 00:20:00 2012-08-13 and sent to Vietnam at 09:17:00 2012-08-14.

Really don't know why, cause two packages both include e-liquid, both sent via EMS, both from China but one worked, one doesn't.

Very confuse. I have made an ticket at help desk, hoping there may be a solution, cause I need HC products.

p/s: I've received a reply from helpdesk, that my package was sent back to xiamen by guangzhou customs, and china ems will try to send it out again with the same tracking number.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I was just tracking my most recent order and it is delayed on DHL tracking this is what is quoted.

"Due to the nature of the goods, specific authorization is required from a regulatory authority other than Customs for further clearance"

Then it says next step

"Further processing will occur as instructed by the regulatory authority. A DHL representative will attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further details are required "

Has anyone had this happen and if so how long did the order get held up for. I am concerned that my order will be stalled for a prolonged period of time.

Thank you for the post.
i am sorry for the problem with DHL. could you click help desk and submit a ticket, so our customer service will check it for you?
Thanks. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I've tracked my EE728253366CN package from Health Cabin, it was delivered to GUANGZHOU at 22h00: 2012-09-17, but then it was sent back to XIAMEN at 14:09:10 2012-09-18. Have no reason yet.

I review my old track EE622164532CN from Greenhouse One again and found that it was delivered to GUANGZHOU at 00:20:00 2012-08-13 and sent to Vietnam at 09:17:00 2012-08-14.

Really don't know why, cause two packages both include e-liquid, both sent via EMS, both from China but one worked, one doesn't.

Very confuse. I have made an ticket at help desk, hoping there may be a solution, cause I need HC products.

p/s: I've received a reply from helpdesk, that my package was sent back to xiamen by guangzhou customs, and china ems will try to send it out again with the same tracking number.

i am sorry that our customs is getting stricter than before because our holiday is coming very soon. so some package containing batteries or liquid may be returned to us. We will reship them with the same tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread