radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Charlie and to the ECF family,

Happy 4th of July.

I would like for everyone reading this to take a second and think about this.

237 years ago today, 56 men pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor on an idea that once was the United States of America. They cast off the chains of tyranny and knew that when pen met paper, they had signed their own death warrants. How will you honor their bravery and sacrifice today, and in the future? Please remember what today is all about. Read our founding documents. Ask yourselves what you are willing to sacrifice in order to ensure we aren't the last generation to know freedom and liberty. Happy Independence Day.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Charlie and to the ECF family,

Happy 4th of July.

I would like for everyone reading this to take a second and think about this.

237 years ago today, 56 men pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor on an idea that once was the United States of America. They cast off the chains of tyranny and knew that when pen met paper, they had signed their own death warrants. How will you honor their bravery and sacrifice today, and in the future? Please remember what today is all about. Read our founding documents. Ask yourselves what you are willing to sacrifice in order to ensure we aren't the last generation to know freedom and liberty. Happy Independence Day.

Awesome statement Jerry. I do like part this part, "on an idea that once was the United States of America". Yup. IDK, I think we may be the last. It’s a juggernaut. The sacrifice may be just throwing yourself in its path. Sorry, that was just a downer. Never mind, Happy Independence Day! BTW, I have a lot of these documents on my wall in my office that I got from a weird Freemason place the first time I visited Lexington MA. I think it was this place: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Heritage_Museum (I miss my pocket constitution. It fell apart years ago. I had more hope back then too.)
:glare:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Awesome statement Jerry. I do like part this part, "on an idea that once was the United States of America". Yup. IDK, I think we may be the last. It’s a juggernaut. The sacrifice may be just throwing yourself in its path. Sorry, that was just a downer. Never mind, Happy Independence Day! BTW, I have a lot of these documents on my wall in my office that I got from a weird Freemason place the first time I visited Lexington MA. I think it was this place: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Heritage_Museum (I miss my pocket constitution. It fell apart years ago. I had more hope back then too.)
:glare:

Its funny you mention Jauggernaut...it makes me think of this.

images

If you play video games like Call of Duty you might get the meaning of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread