• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy 4th of July, everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Just got back from Rhythm and Booms in Madison.....awesome show!!!

They had pyrotechnic paratroopers in the beginning....you could watch them come all the way down in the darkening sky....they did a couple of different formations, at one point they looked like a comet coming down.

I've seen the show a couple of different times...I'm getting more than a bit spoiled to see the professional show, and then to go back to the small-town shows....it just doesn't compare.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Just got back from Rhythm and Booms in Madison.....awesome show!!!

They had pyrotechnic paratroopers in the beginning....you could watch them come all the way down in the darkening sky....they did a couple of different formations, at one point they looked like a comet coming down.

I've seen the show a couple of different times...I'm getting more than a bit spoiled to see the professional show, and then to go back to the small-town shows....it just doesn't compare.

Vicks, we were able to watch them from our front yard, FANTASTIC!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!:toast:
Sounds like an AWESOME show!

We just hung out & did the home town stuff. Girls marched in the town parade for their martial arts school, then we hung out at the neighbors pool before grilling & some fireworks in the evening.
Since red, white & blue was the theme of the day, I had a BLAST showing off my metalic blue eGo that I got on the PureSmoker special. Everyone thought it was a hoot & now want to know if I'll have red & green for Christmas LOL

Off for a week down in Chicago tomorrow. Looks like MlrMan will only have the pad for another two weeks, so we're going to try and get as much use out of the "city home" as we can.

Hope everyone kept there fingers & I'm so thankful that I can say "smoking ban? Oh yeah...that just took effect 30 min ago, didn't it....":vapor:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Whenever I go to the fireworks here, they never live up to R&B's, but as everyone says, it was nice for the size of the town. lol

When I was in Boy Scouts, I went to the National Jamboree. Wow, talk about a nice show. They don't want to miss an oppertunity to indoctrinate impressionable kids,,, they hooked me,,, for a while. :2cool:

And it's good to see C Kool around here!!

The thelook seems to look beautiful from more than one angle!

Hey, Vicks, I'll be pulling into Oconomowoc on the 15th for a mom session, probably for a week. If we could schedule something for the 17th, I could make it, or we could just paint the town a little. An idea would be a picnic at Nagawaukee Park. It's not far off the freeway so people could find it easily, and it's a pretty spot. I think they allow coolers, too. :2cool:

Whatcha think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread