Halo Triton/ Innokin iTaste VV3.0/ Joytech ego-c Twist - Not happy with Triton Tank... Please Help with OPTIONS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Okay, quick update... Over the last few days I have come to learn that bottom coil tanks SUCK ...!!!! Pardon my French... but... OMG... I got so lucky with the Triton tanks off the bat. Everything else has been down hill ever since. Kanger eVod, Protank II, Mini Protank II, Smoktech Aro Pyrex, hell I even bought Kanger T2s with the standard 510/ego threads to try on my eVic and itaste 3.0VV. Bottom line, the Triton tanks rock :headbang:

Everything else takes a back seat until something comes even close in performance... I am actually bummed out because of all the reviews I read about how the Kanger Protanks and eVod were so good... compared to the Triton tanks... not-so-much.

Not to mention the quality of the Kanger T2s are no where near as good as the "Triton" Kanger T2s. It has been an interesting journey so far, I was so hoping for better performance with my eVic and Protanks... Just didn't happen :(

It was interesting reading your journey through all these different PV's. I started w/G6, then added mini tanks and went for the Triton all in like a weeks time. Haven't changed again. I have never had a leak or battery issue. Halo's stuff has been 100% reliable! I got a dry hit my first time using because I didn't soak the wicks. I don't have to screw w/coil problems, tanks problems and all these other issues peeps talk about on here.

I think you have a great set up and sure there maybe other monsters out there, but you now realize how good it is. The vape is strong, great TH and I feel the flavors really pop. And be patient, hopefully Halo will continue to bring out more toys for us!! Maybe a glass tank? ENJOY! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread