Halo T-Shirts ARE IN! Available for purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Love the T-shirt. I got the one with the pink halo. I love Halo's blue, and I thought about going with that., but I wanted the women's. I do love pink; don't get me wrong. But the halo blue is just totally descriptive of what Halo is.

The pink is a great pink; my daughter wants is(not going to happen). The shirt is thick cotton. It's very comfortable. I enjoyed showing it off yesterday.

Great job Halo!!

Halo Angel T-Shirt

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
congrats-1.gif

Double whoooohoooo ! I got my shirt, I got the black with the Blue Halo Logo. I'd have worn it already but I absolutley can't stand to wear a brand new shirt. I'll get it washed and comfy soon though !

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Today I received our HUGE donation from Halo for the South Florida Vapers Vape meet coming up. It included 2 t-shirts (with the Halo blue logo and the pink flame). They are to die for! I wish I could keep one. I think I may have to put a raffle ticket in this month even though I've never done it before. LOL. They also donated something like 26 of their 7 ml bottles of taste testers of their juices in 18 mg and 24 mg, 6 of their 30 ml bottles to give out as free raffle prizes, and a starter kit. Halo is awesome! Thanks for your support! I really hope I win that t-shirt! :D

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I wanna be a Halo Angel! :)
I really love the angel t, but I have furry kids so black won't work for me :(

I would love the white one, med

I would where it everywhere I go and tell anyone who asks all about halo!!
Y'all should get stickers and key chains too!! ;)

No better outfit for a lady than a t-shirt. Except maybe a Halo T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread