Halo T-Shirts ARE IN! Available for purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Halo T-Shirts!

Halo T-Shirts have been ordered!
They will be available on the website next week but in the mean time I feel like giving a few away! Comment on this post and tell us WHERE you are excited to wear your new Halo T-shirt! We will pick a new random winner each day this week!

553391_10151815873409298_1214591005_n.jpg

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
WoW! These are some really nice shirts! I don't have any vape clothes and would love one of these! I would wear it everywhere!!!!! I love t-shirts! I would be most excited to wear it to church!!!!! :) I would definitely get a lot of comments on it and I would have 2 pv's with me, one with Mystic and one with the Belgian Cocoa, and let people have a taste!

Great job, Halo! Thank you for the contest!!!!!!!!!!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats nightfell! You are today's winner! Please PM me which shirt and size you would like along with your shipping info!

Keep commenting, another winner tomorrow!

Darn... I was letting the post count get up a little higher before I entered... didn't expect you to have the drawing so early... :facepalm: LOL!!

But if I win a t-shirt, I would wear it every time I wear my Converse All-stars... because the Pink & Black shirt would be just purr-fect with them... :wub:

V4L-pink.jpg

And I would need plenty of Halo business cards to hand out to all of the people who ask me about it!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread