Half liters or whole liters of 100mg/ml Nic base

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
So I’m down to my second to last half litre of Nic base. I’ll need to get some more. Iirc quality varies quite a bit last time I looked and the stuff is probably going to sit in the freezer for a while, so quality matters some. I do not get along with salts well at all, so I’m looking for unprotonated. Any suggestions on what is decent yet reasonably priced?

Reactions: Falconeer

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Reactions: DavidOck

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I bought all mine back when Nicotine River was still selling to us little guys. I still have 3 and a half liters in the freezer. I'm hoping I planned well enough because Kentucky, it seems, is trying to stamp out vaping now, them b a s t a r d s. I just may try to secure another liter myself soon. Ya never know.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I bought all mine back when Nicotine River was still selling to us little guys. I still have 3 and a half liters in the freezer. I'm hoping I planned well enough because Kentucky, it seems, is trying to stamp out vaping now, them b a s t a r d s. I just may try to secure another liter myself soon. Ya never know.
Well Kentucky is a major tobacco state. The tobacco companies are going to have a major lobby there.

• Agree

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Sure would love to see a statewide blue mold epidemic wipe out this year's tobacco crops. To quote Senor Butthead, "that would be cool "
Even I don’t want that. Kentucky costs enough to support as it is. State hasn’t really paid its way in a long time. The majority of the really red states seem to be that way. Not all of them, but most. Remember Christie’s reply when the GOP attempted to block emergency disaster funding, I forget why. It was “we are a donor state”

• Agree

JaxonWalsh

Moved On
Mar 13, 2024
  • Deleted by Misty

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Unicorn Tears: This is a popular non-protonated nicotine. I love it for its clean taste and high quality. It may be a little more expensive, but the quality justifies it.
    SaltBae50: aik, the company produces unprotonated nicotine salts in a variety of flavors. They offer good quality for a reasonable price btw. If you want complete quality control and savings, you can try mixing your vape liquid yourself. This can be fun and allows you to customize the flavor to suit your needs.
    You might want to take the time to truly understand what is being asked by the OP on threads here when posting replies.
    Just sayin'.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    That's right @JaxonWalsh you're talking dual battery mods in a single battery mod thread. What's up with that :eek:
    LOL! See, this guy is playing a dangerous game. Someone could get seriously injured taking this kind of erroneous advice.
    :evil:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    IMO........... @JaxonWalsh is a forum troll who offers up very lame advice in all the many threads she/he has posted in.

And funny thing, most of the threads "JW" is posting in are fairly old. IOW, why even post in those? Makes no sense, whatsoever.

I am convinced several of us have realized "JW" has zero clue about vaping other than offering the most generic, and highly laughable, suggestions.

"JW" does not, or will not, post in any of the long-running threads. One has to wonder why, seeing as "JW" is a fountain of knowledge.

That's right @JaxonWalsh you're talking dual battery mods in a single battery mod thread. What's up with that :eek:

LOL! See, this guy is playing a dangerous game. Someone could get seriously injured taking this kind of erroneous advice.
    :evil:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    1712016048893.gif

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Unicorn Tears: This is a popular non-protonated nicotine. I love it for its clean taste and high quality. It may be a little more expensive, but the quality justifies it.
    SaltBae50: aik, the company produces unprotonated nicotine salts in a variety of flavors. They offer good quality for a reasonable price btw. If you want complete quality control and savings, you can try mixing your vape liquid yourself. This can be fun and allows you to customize the flavor to suit your needs.
    How can it be unprotonated and salt base at the same time? Salt base means protonated. The protonation is literally what makes it a salt. You mix an acid and a base to get a salt. I’m forgetting whether nicotine is a weak acid or a weak base. I don’t remember. It’s one of them though. And “salt” doesn’t say what the other base is. Only one of the problems of “salts”. There are many.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I am convinced several of us have realized "JW" has zero clue about vaping other than offering the most generic, and highly laughable, suggestions.
    It seems we have a battle of the robots here. I went ahead and reported his last post as it seems highly suspicious.

Check out the previous post, as well.

tanneck

Feb 29, 2024
    down south

Users who are viewing this thread