Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
BTW, theres a gorgeous LORD for sale...
Yeah, I seen that. I could never part with mine, I love it. The Lord is a beautiful mod, it was my first GUS mod, if you don't have one I'd wholeheartedly recommended one.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
You know you're obsessed with your beautiful new brass mod when........ the minute you get home you change to a longer battery to expose the middle of your telescopic mod to the elements to even out the patina.[emoji4] View attachment 460708

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know - there's beauty in layered patina as well.
Your's is actually coming up nice. But so soon? Mine's still pristine. Just shot another video of it today. Uploading now.

Reactions: anavidfan

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
You know - there's beauty in layered patina as well.
Your's is actually coming up nice. But so soon? Mine's still pristine. Just shot another video of it today. Uploading now.

If yours is nowhere near that patina I will leave it alone and stick with the layered look. Avidfan has the right idea but since I have no idea whether it takes 4 days or 4 weeks to get back to where the patina is today I will leave it alone. I much prefer darkened brass - just love that old world look. That may explain why the newest home I have owned in the last 20 years was built in the 1890's and the current one in the 1790's. I am going backwards.[emoji3]

Q - Looking forward to the video.[emoji106]

And since this is the photo gallery here is my little grouping of GUS jewels. Apologies for the non- GUS atty. I only have two. [emoji4]Happy Sunday to all.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433074921.981129.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
If yours is nowhere near that patina I will leave it alone and stick with the layered look. Avidfan has the right idea but since I have no idea whether it takes 4 days or 4 weeks to get back to where the patina is today I will leave it alone. I much prefer darkened brass - just love that old world look. That may explain why the newest home I have owned in the last 20 years was built in the 1890's and the current one in the 1790's. I am going backwards.[emoji3]

Q - Looking forward to the video.[emoji106]

And since this is the photo gallery here is my little grouping of GUS jewels. Apologies for the non- GUS atty. I only have two. [emoji4]Happy Sunday to all.

View attachment 460750

anything in the states from the 1790's has burnt down, fell down, Or had a museum next to wear "they think it was" or "what they thought it was for" I would love to live in an old house.

Reactions: aiolos

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Ok....here is the Kiss QE (Qorax Edition) this was a collaborative effort between Qorax and GUS. The tube design of the Kiss and the look of the Lord that has a larger bottom portion to the mod.
A list went up a little over a year ago and it was limited to only 50 units.
And I love it [emoji2]

Sorry for the non GUS topper but I'm at work so that's what's on it today.

d77d8cea8b216759f1afaf61a02df9d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread