Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
For Sale
POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: GUS mod V2.2 18500 Mech

Condition: Good

Known flaws: NONE, in near mint condition. It is a mirror / polished finish, so inherently does have some micro scuffs that get really exaggerated in my photos. Visible but not as bad, are atty swirls.

Image:
_MG_0231_zpsmgwpugju.jpg

Description:
GUS V2.2 22mm 18500 sized tube mech. Made in Greece by one of long time greats: GUS mods.

In great condition. Adjustable 510 connection brass. Great insulation. Brass switch. Very unique but easy to take apart with an allen wrench.

It has a safety fuse on the top connection in case of a short.

Simple, elegant, but beautiful.
If you have any questions or what more photos of a certain area, dont hesitate.

Im only selling this because I came accross another oldie that I always wanted , through a series of circumstances I will be getting a little JM16 - old new stock, directly from JM Poland.

I told myself NO MORE MODS, but this was a dream device. Ever since I saw our own Mr Q's JM16 Ive been in love.... Now I get one.

Price is just to cover the little JM. So its really low... Have pity on me, please?

Willing to ship to: CONUS Only, but if you are in EU, and really , really want this we can see how much the shipping extra will be. To Greece its 13.00 first class, 33.00 for priority international.

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: i

Price: 60.00( firm) Priority and tracked.

Shipping cost: Included in price for US.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal Only, No mention of ECF or E-Cigs please. Please pay using "payment for goods or services" Protects us both

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

_MG_0236_zps312mhmp3.jpg

_MG_0232_zpscocqcqza.jpg
_MG_0235_zps09zbdyfn.jpg

_MG_0240_zpsmy0mnhwu.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
thank you aarcoleo..... It was hard to choose which of the 5 to sell. I found something old that Id always wanted, so it was between this GUS and a really old GUS 18350 mirror shined. I tend to get fond of really old, stuff, its one of the first GUS.. It was high mirror shined, but its been loved by the original owner who tried to sell it here on ECF a while ago. No one was wanting it. He saw I was a GUS fan and lover of old gear so he was so kind to send it to me as a gift.

No way I could sell the old worn, little beauty so opted to sell the perfect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread