GREAT new vape shop in Kansas City area - Cigawatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I recently visited the Kansas City area and were looking for a vape shop to get some e-liquid. We did a quick Google search and found this nice shop named Cigawatt in Blue Springs. They are behind a Phillips 66 gas station, right off I70 and 7 highway. We met Tony and Janelle who are an AWESOME couple and are very easy going. They said they've been open for a few weeks now. They are No pressure individuals... and they are very happy to let you try any of their e-liquids. Something like 35 or so flavors. My favorite is called OY4. My wife ended up liking the Great Balls of Fire. If you're in the KC area, look them up.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I've been to both places now. I would prefer to go to Cigawatt in Blue Springs.

They have a lot more samples than 35 now. I picked up Blue Raspberry and Mountain Duh. I saw some bottles of Halo, which I've seen mentioned on this forum a lot. I don't like tobacco so I didn't try any though.

The prices on hardware are MUCH better. The Kanger Evod kit came with two evods. It was priced less than what I paid for one at KC Vapes.
Next trip over there I hope I have more time to check out the rest of their stock.

I hope they get in the Tidy sized clearos for the iTaste EP that came in my vape mail yesterday ;)

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Fountain City Vapor Club
Vape Meet Announcement!

Next meet is scheduled for Saturday, April 5th at a new location:

Shark's Billiards
10320 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Shawnee, KS 66203

From 5pm until closing

See the Fountain City Vapor Club Facebook page for more information. We hope to see some of you there!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fountain-City-Vapor-Club/526805030722501

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread