GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Heron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I have been away from the forum for awhile. Saving some money for a new setup. Im going to replace my Precise Plus 18350 with an upgrade to Paps V3 and Heron. My V3 should be here by Friday from Domo. Now all need is a Heron. I will order it direct.
I do have a couple of questions though.

Should I get the cheaper V 1.0 or the V 1.5? I will probably get the V 1.5 for my X but figured the 1.0 would be ok for my EDV (Every Day vape).
I am a dripper so how many times are you filling your Heron during the day?

Tell me your thoughts.

Hey you... Long time... :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I have been away from the forum for awhile. Saving some money for a new setup. Im going to replace my Precise Plus 18350 with an upgrade to Paps V3 and Heron. My V3 should be here by Friday from Domo. Now all need is a Heron. I will order it direct.
I do have a couple of questions though.

Should I get the cheaper V 1.0 or the V 1.5? I will probably get the V 1.5 for my X but figured the 1.0 would be ok for my EDV (Every Day vape).
I am a dripper so how many times are you filling your Heron during the day?

Tell me your thoughts.

Hello Tinben :)

The only difference of v1.5 is the top cap with the GPin which enables the vaper to drop in a battery without fussing over adjustments and this in the daily vape is pretty convenient. If you vape 7-9 ml per day, you may need to fill the Heron 2-3 times, with a resistance of 1,2-1,5 Ω and 1-2 times more for lower resistance values.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
:banana: V1.5 Ordered. I will be a Happy Camper next week.
I'm so happy with mine I've gotta sit on my hands to keep from waving at everyone!! Finally got to play with it today and I'm fairly happy with the way it's working. The fluff takes a little while to figure out & I think I may have over filled it, but it's working well & the flavor is really good.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I have watched a few videos on YouTube but they are not using fluff. That seems like it would flood the atty. I will be using fluff. I am going to be using patience and taking my time on my first build.
I actually gave up on my Super T Strata and a few months later built a coil that worked. Been using it since. I'm coming full time to the GP family now though.

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
Just checkin in with my beautiful Heron....fluff with silica no "cotton topcap" seems to be bes for flavor.

My ADV vapes cleaner and better with this setup than even the most "high end" flavor genesis style. I think its cuz without the topper the juice is in contact with the vapor, much lik the Spheroid

Speaking of which, i need to grap a Clearance spheroid for my collection

:)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Where or how can I get some new postive pin/screw insulators for my Heron? I messed it up when I over tightened it. Then I panicked because I needed a new coil. :) :unsure:

Hello Tinben! Send an email please at info@vapourart.com and tomorrow morning we'll contact you.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hello dear gp lovers.
Is there any aprove of life about Heron V 3 on EU market. Or maybe some infos obout will it bee MTL or DL device ?
Evrybody talks about driper but I would like to know abot H V3 couse I invest plenty of time ,nerves and money in Heron V2 so will be gratitude for some informations about Heron V 3.
Best Regards

Hello buddy,

The only things I can comment for now, is that we redesigned everything from scratch, no compatible parts with version 2 and of course it will be customizable to work both ways, DL and MTL alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bero

Feb 26, 2015
Croatia,Europa
Hello buddy,

The only things I can comment for now, is that we redesigned everything from scratch, no compatible parts with version 2 and of course it will be customizable to work both ways, DL and MTL alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for info .
I am statisfaid vith v 2 vith my own improvments on toper driling another top hole. So. In this way with rayon and with temp control have results beter than with any atomizer and had it planty . if there is posibility to put v2 from spear parts I am interesred in one no meter on v3 release. So Perseas tel me please is it posible.
Best regards

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Thanks for info .
I am statisfaid vith v 2 vith my own improvments on toper driling another top hole. So. In this way with rayon and with temp control have results beter than with any atomizer and had it planty . if there is posibility to put v2 from spear parts I am interesred in one no meter on v3 release. So Perseas tel me please is it posible.
Best regards
I'd love to help, but there isn't enough spare parts to make a v2, it is a discontinued product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread