Government may stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is well known that the US government follows most of what is done in the UK.

I suspect they will soon restrict e-cigarettes only by prescription from a licensed physician with sales through pharmacies and manufacturing by big pharmaceutical companies. Of course this will not effect the price of e-juice or the e-cigs too much now would it.:( Not to mention any insane taxes they would impose on us.

If you have been sleeping, you may have not noticed that our government has become our enemy, or should I say they have made their citizens their enemy. The US government as well as most governments around the world are controlled by the international Rothschild banking mafia. We are using a product not controlled by their tobacco or pharma industry. We have potential to hurt their profits by reducing sales in cigarettes, Chantix and other garbage meds prescribed for smoking cessation, nicotine patches, etc.

We are stepping on multi-billion dollar corporations toes here with little guys manufacturing and selling e-juice and e-cigarettes out of their homes on the internet. Our corrupt officials which we keep re-electing are going to come down hard on us to protect their friends who keep the bribes coming.

I have been fighting corrupt government for over 20 years. My experience tells me the only way to get their attention is to have an intense campaign where many many thousands of people flood senators and reps with phone calls, faxes, emails and best of all visits to their offices. I don't think petitions are very effective as millions of signers can hit the garbage can in one second. This can also work on the FDA if we can get the proper phone and fax numbers to attack. As everybody knows, bribes are what run our government but we could never compete with the money the opposition can produce in brown paper bags, briefcases and numbered offshore accounts.

We can buy all ingredients for e-juice on the internet. The only thing they can make difficult to buy is the pure 99% nicotine which can be bought on alibaba by the kilogram or liter. I suspect a liter would last many people for years, you may want to start making your own juice or at least have the nicotine handy when the time comes when they destroy our right to vape.

This November, lets elect all new people. No Republicans and No Democrats, as they are the problem. Beware of the Republican NeoCons who are trying to take over the Tea Party like Sara Palin and Glenn Beck. Both parties are scared to death that the American people will actually elect honest representatives. If we don't take our country back we will have no freedoms whatsoever.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
As long as we're on a voting trip.....

Vote for a third party option! The US is one of very few countries who have a 2 party system. Most countries have 5-20 equal candidates. Every election you vote for the lesser of two evils. Quit doing that! Vote for another option. Vote for ANYBODY else.

Having said that....vote for somebody who represents you, the middle class, the hard worker trying to keep your head afloat. Vote for somebody who lives like you do, not for rich lawyers who pay their way into congress. We desperately need a middle class party. Somebody who is right here with the rest of us and who will not allow themselves to become corrupt or appoint non-middle class into office positions. The rich are the minority in this country and the poor are increasing. That is not right! Let us get a valid representative of the majority of Americans in office for a change!

#votemiddleclass

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
If you have been sleeping, you may have not noticed that our government has become our enemy, or should I say they have made their citizens their enemy. The US government as well as most governments around the world are controlled by the international Rothschild banking mafia.

It's refreshing to see yet another person around here who thinks like you do.

I'd recommend you check out these two polls I set up a while ago (make sure to read the first post of the threads before voting).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside-polls/80985-just-how-awake-you.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ats-best-alex-jones-produced-documentary.html

It's nice to have you around. Keep speaking and spreading truth.

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
As a newspaper reporter and editor I covered various levels of government bodies and legislatures over the years and I generally found no matter how "independent" a candidate was seen or claimed to be, they all ended up somewhat the same once in office.
It's far too simplistic to think we can have a government of honest, middle class, "normal" folks whose only job will be to look out for "us" when there are so many separate groups of "us". If you like what they do, they are for "us. If you don't like what they do, they are for "them".
And so it goes....

Treadmaker

Apr 4, 2010
illinois
It is perfectly logical that people whom legislate may feel the need to do thier prospective functions. I live in Illinois; crook county to be more specific. Thanks to this forum I noticed that there was a senate bill floating in commitee. I also noticed that former state senator now President Obama still has some legislation collecting dust on that same committee.
I like to think that the proposed anti-ecig bill will sit idle forever in that same committee and it very well may.

I think to be safe I'll mail a letter to Governor Patt Quinn asking him to veto this bill in the event it ever slithers out of committee and onto his desk but the same entities that may have contributed to certain sponsors of this legislation really have to consider who the ultimate victim of this bill is going to be, its name is China.
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of global trade but the ecig appears to be the intellectual property of China and I'm certain the entities behind the red-silk curtain are already very busy contacting thier fellow travelers that live in the windy-city,..ie...chinatown on Cermak street and asking thier voting-kin to call thier congress persons on this matter.

I would guess that the last thing a bankrupt state like Illinois wants to do is offend the Great Wall that most assuredly owns many many municipal bonds that Illinois floats to pay thier 2+ million unemployed not to mention the road-crews and other civil servants.
Basically, China owns Illinois and the last thing our ailing state should want to do is ban something China manufactures. Thomas Jefferson once mentioned if you want to have a war start it buy cutting off trade to and from the prospective enemy.
Nevertheless, if the bill becomes law, I may not understand but I'm not the victim, China Inc. and Illinois Inc. is the victim.

Treadmaker

Apr 4, 2010
illinois
It is perfectly logical that people whom legislate may feel the need to do thier prospective functions. I live in Illinois; crook county to be more specific. Thanks to this forum I noticed that there was a senate bill floating in commitee. I also noticed that former state senator now President Obama still has some legislation collecting dust on that same committee.
I like to think that the proposed anti-ecig bill will sit idle forever in that same committee and it very well may.

I think to be safe I'll mail a letter to Governor Patt Quinn asking him to veto this bill in the event it ever slithers out of committee and onto his desk but the same entities that may have contributed to certain sponsors of this legislation really have to consider who the ultimate victim of this bill is going to be, its name is China.
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of global trade but the ecig appears to be the intellectual property of China and I'm certain the entities behind the red-silk curtain are already very busy contacting thier fellow travelers that live in the windy-city,..ie...chinatown on Cermak street and asking thier voting-kin to call thier congress persons on this matter.

I would guess that the last thing a bankrupt state like Illinois wants to do is offend the Great Wall that most assuredly owns many many municipal bonds that Illinois floats to pay thier 2+ million unemployed not to mention the road-crews and other civil servants.
Basically, China owns Illinois and the last thing our ailing state should want to do is ban something China manufactures. Thomas Jefferson once mentioned if you want to have a war start it buy cutting off trade to and from the prospective enemy.
Nevertheless, if the bill becomes law, I may not understand but I'm not the victim, China Inc. and Illinois Inc. is the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread