Gourmet Vapor's "double flavor" or "triple flavor" liquid -- is stronger, better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
gourmet vapor offers double and triple flavor for an additional fee. if you've tried it, did you find the taste better than the regular strength version?

also, if you know of any sites that sell mini/sample bottles, please let me know, as i'd like to try a ton of different ones. i made the mistake of ordering a freakin' gallon of something i really don't like all that much...but i'm so cheap, i'm forcing myself to wait until it's over 1/2 gone, lol...almost time to order!

thanks.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Many do not taste better, in fact worse. The real advantage is getting extra flavor and higher nic than you use and then you dilute to make more juice at a better price. Often I will order triple flavor @ 24 mg and since I use 8 mg I get three bottles for the price of one plus a little extra and shipping is the same. Or I can leave it a little stronger if I need the flavor, just more options

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I ordered a couple of my favorite juices with extra flavoring, and it was a mistake that I won't make again. They did not taste like the originals, and weren't very satisfying.

I have actually had the opposite experience. There are certain flavors with which I won't order extra flavoring, but there are others that I can't taste without the extra flavoring. I think that some of it may have to do with my taste buds and olfactory senses because I can hit the flavor wall pretty quickly. For me, menthol flavors are generally stronger especially if they use menthol crystals so I rarely ever use the extra flavor option here. I do prefer the extra flavor for the sweeter and/or fruity juices. One of my current favorites from Gourmet Vapor is BigIceDogs Jumpoff juice; it's peach, apricot, and lemonade with a hint of menthol. My initial order was great, but after 30 min or so I wasn't able to taste it anymore. The next time I ordered it I ramped it up to triple flavor, and that did the trick for me. I don't think that it changed the flavor profile at all. Since then, all of my orders to GV were either double or triple flavor, except for menthols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread