Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just wanted to give my thoughts on my first experience with Nicoticket!

First of all, customer service is fantastic. It's a small thing, but getting a nice message from the company after you place the order is always appreciated! The queue was clear when I ordered and they shipped it almost immediately. It was in my mailbox two days later.

I ordered H1N1, Gravity, and CLS all 18mg. These are all my FOOB thoughts (like I have the patience to steep :vapor:). All on MVP2 with Aerotank Mini. Wattage varies depending on how I'm feeling at the time but generally between 8-10 Watts.

Gravity: One of the best fruity vapes I've tried. I've tended to only like mentholated fruit vapes but the lack of menthol doesn't bother me at all with this one. The predominant flavor I taste is the peach, and it is a beautiful, natural peach! Throat hit is solid, and vapor production is very good. The sweetness of the peach is balanced by a tartness on the exhale, which I think is the tangerine and cranberry, but I can't taste pomegranate at all. No worries, the blend is delicious regardless, and I'm not dripping. The website mentions that the peach is dominant when using a tank, so I wasn't surprised or disappointed. I do hope that in a couple of weeks the other fruits will make more of an appearance. Until then, This is seriously the best peach flavor I've tasted. 4.5/5 stars.

CLS: This is the first custard vape I've had. It tastes like very sweet vanilla to me, and it may be a bit too sweet at the moment. I'm going to try this again after it's had some time to steep. It's possible custard vapes may not be my thing. Individually, the flavors are there: definitely vanilla, egginess, sugar...but right now it's a bit too sweet for my taste. I reserve the right to change my mind if that mellows over time! It's not bad, definitely vapable, but only in small doses for me right now. Maybe I'll try in my MPT2, the older Kanger coils mute the flavor a bit more than the newer ones, and that might actually do the trick for me with this one. 2.5/5.

H1N1: The real reason I'm writing this post. I mean, the only way this bottle lasts long enough to steep is if they had held on to it for four weeks before shipping. I've not been a fan of tobacco vapes and can't believe that this is one. It's remarkable! The flavor seems to change (I get why you named it after a mutating virus!) constantly. I taste real maple syrup, cinnamon, hazelnut, coffee, vanilla, pipe tobacco..sometimes each of these flavors are predominant, sometimes they are mingled together, but every time I'm amazed. Vapor is great, TH is great...This is what I've been looking for. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I was going to try to use Gravity for now because I want to see how this one evolves...but this morning I filled my tank with more VIRUS anyway lol! 6/5 stars!

Anyways, my first experience was stellar so thank you very much Nicoticket! I'm looking forward to trying some of your other flavors and a bucket full of H1N1. :vapor:

Only one word for that post...

INFECTED!!

Welcome to the family pdsarp!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread