Good deal on dropper bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
For anyone who likes empty bottles as much as I do... US Plastic is having a free-shipping deal now if you use code 57590 at checkout. They have great little dropper bottles; I like larger ones for mixing liquid, and the 6cc bottles are terrific carry-arounds. The "natural" color ones are clear. You can slap a small piece of white bandage tape on 'em and label your mixes.

Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps - US Plastic Corporation

These are LDPE (#4) plastic, on the softer side and very easy to squeeze. I just ordered a bunch... it's annoying, for some reason, to order a few things that cost between 20-30 cents apiece, and then pay ten bucks for shipping. The free shipping's good through August 9, but I think only on one order per person.

I am hoping that number works for everyone and wasn't just generated for my account. If it doesn't work, get on their email list.

Mo JJC

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois, USA
For anyone who likes empty bottles as much as I do... US Plastic is having a free-shipping deal now if you use code 57590 at checkout. They have great little dropper bottles; I like larger ones for mixing liquid, and the 6cc bottles are terrific carry-arounds. The "natural" color ones are clear. You can slap a small piece of white bandage tape on 'em and label your mixes.

Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps - US Plastic Corporation

These are LDPE (#4) plastic, on the softer side and very easy to squeeze. I just ordered a bunch... it's annoying, for some reason, to order a few things that cost between 20-30 cents apiece, and then pay ten bucks for shipping. The free shipping's good through August 9, but I think only on one order per person.

I am hoping that number works for everyone and wasn't just generated for my account. If it doesn't work, get on their email list.

worked for me, thanks for the info. I also got some cheeter sunglasses for under $8 from them.

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
Very cool, y'all! I think the free shipping ends Sunday night at midnight (Eastern, I think), so Tell A Friend.

50 bottles??? God, I'm a lightweight... But my LorAnn stuff came in today, and I just mixed up a batch of toffee with a touch of Keoke coffee added in a brand-new dropper bottle, and yum. Sometimes you just gotta kick back and smell the... well, not smell the smoke. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread