Bottles and travel kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I originally put these links in a response on a thread, but thought more people would find them if I gave them their own home. I also thought about putting it in the DIY forum, but some folks might just want a more convenient way to carry liquids without actually making their own.

Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps - US Plastic Corporation (Thanks, Rita!)

or, my find:

CandleChem, Plastic Bottles, Amber Dropper Bottles, Cobalt Blue Dropper Bottle, Boston Round Bottles

Scroll down the page a little. I use the amber dropper bottles to make my blends, then use the others in my travel kit.

And on that note, here:

http://www.amazon.com/Caselogic-JDS-6-Drive-Shuttle-6-Capacity/dp/B0009Y7AX2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1236793934&sr=8-1

It's not as big as it looks, but holds plenty. Here's some photos I took:

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

In the first photo, I put my Samsung Blackjack II in the photo for a size comparison. The second photo shows three pen-style atomizers, a pen-style battery, 901 battery, extra carts, and six of the 3cc bottles linked above with various flavors.

Hope this comes in handy!

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
HTTP.COM is the paqe I got clicking the link for the case, did it happen cause of the extra http in the title, the page HTTP.COM is not rated well by Wot (web of trust)

Duly noted and edited. My oversight... I had pasted my link to Amazon without noticing that the link adder put it in there already. Should be fine now ;)

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Another idea for a case or carry pouch type thing, is to look for cases used for crochet hooks or knitting needles. Those normally have little elastic straps to hold all the needles in place - you could easily pop in a e-cig, batteries and perhaps the tiny bottles and keep them secure. Most of them however are very feminine, although you can find denim or leather ones if you keep looking.. 8)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Another idea for a case or carry pouch type thing, is to look for cases used for crochet hooks or knitting needles. Those normally have little elastic straps to hold all the needles in place - you could easily pop in a e-cig, batteries and perhaps the tiny bottles and keep them secure. Most of them however are very feminine, although you can find denim or leather ones if you keep looking.. 8)

OMG! for as much as I knit & crochet, I can't believe I didn't think of this!!!
Over the years, people were ALWAYS giving me new hook holders (guess they thought I wore them out??). Hmmm...wonder if I still have them, of if I Goodwilled them during one of my major decluttering missions.....

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Great bottles, ordered some of the 3cc and 15cc in Black, figured I would the degradation of my liquid from light. Not sure what wavelength (or whatever) actually degrades the nic.. UVA or UVB or just magic. So I have always wondered if Brown glass vs. cobalt glass made a difference or actually did anything compared to just plain clear glass. Now with my black plastic bottles (Thanks! Walrus) I no longer have to ponder.

These are low density polyethylene if anyone wondered, those are the #4 recycling lablel and are food safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread