• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Goober the foster doggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I made this real bad veedeeyo of my foster dog Goober. I need something catchy maybe? No one seems to look at him. On Petfinder and at adoptions. (I get statistics on the hits all the HFE dogs get on Petfinder.) I've been taking him to adoptions since January. I don't know what it is? I think he's real cute although he is very shy when he meets new people. I'm usually lucky on all the dogs I find. (I found him just before new years wandering in the cold.) I usually have them for only about a month before they get adopted. And I've had plenty over the years. I don't decide on rescuing them based on whether they're adoptable or not either. I've had some that I thought I would have this long, but not him, or so I thought.

Heres the video. let me know if I should pull it, if its too cheesy:

YouTube - Goober

Here he is on Petfinder:

Adoptable Boxer: Goober AKA 'DJ': Petfinder

And this is Home Fur-Ever that I do this for:

HomeFur-ever Home Page | Home Fur-Ever

So, lemme know wacha thinks? I tell ya that is not the best camera work, LOL.

BTW, those are all my dogs. I was going through the pictures on my phones memory card looking for pictures to post and I decided to make that.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Very cute! I think it may help if you list him as a possible pitbull terrior tho- It says Boxer/lab but Ive been around enough pits to tell he is most definately a red-nose pit. At least from the pics thats what he looks like. It MAY turn some off, but plenty of people are looking for formally abused, loving pits to show the other side of the breed as being polite, loving and another member of the family.

Good luck to Goober and I hope he finds a more permanent situation soon! And a HUGE :thumbs: to YOU for being a GREAT human and taking in all these "lost" pups. Im sure more than just the dogs appreciate your kindness....esp the new family that gets years of joy from thier new family member. ;) [And the pets of course]

:)

edit- The video is awesome, shows he gets along with others...just wish it was clearer but i dont think it will stop someone from falling in love w/Goober :D

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Yeah IK, but he has webbed feet! Thats why we said Lab, oh geez, 8 months ago. We were waiting for him to grow too, and he is still small. Yeah, I might change the listing though, IK. Some people are just so afraid of Pits. Well, alot of people, its crazy. Well thanks guys. I will leave it up then. Its really bad cell phone video. Looks ok on a cell phone, lol.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Goob is half that plus 2 pounds and going on a year and a half. He is still puppy like though with his boxer goofiness. You can always tell a boxer.

You know, you never said what his name is, so whats his name (lol) could end up to be a very large dog. He's only 8mo and is very cute.

I have all Australian Cattle Dogs and Border Collies. And the mix of the 2. The mixes are the smartest of them all. One day I would like to experience an English Bull Terrier. You know, the spuds McKenzie / Target dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread