Gold provari tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vish1989

Aug 1, 2014
Uk
Hey everyone iv just gotten a gold provari mini and have no idea what tank to use with it, I'm currently using a iclear 30s which is a massive improvement from my ego + ce4! Iv spent loads of time researching and I think iv narrowed it down to either a kir fanis prive or a aspire nautilus?

I don't entirely understand rebuildables and much prefer the ease of simply replacing a coil/carto, i take my provari everywhere (i mean everywhere) so the tank must be leak proof, hence also why I'm staying away from RBA.

So basically to summarise what tank would serve me best and also look sexiest on my new baby?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Plus 1 for IBTanked! Cartotanks always gave me less issues and better flavor then clearos, although I hear that the Aspire Mini Nautilus has combined the best of both worlds. The coils for the Mini Nautilus are supposedly similar to a cartomizer, but the clearo is easier to fill then a cartotank. I'd try it myself if I hadn't moved on to RTAs (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers).

I know you said you weren't interested in rebuildable toppers, however, I feel that I should point out that my least leaky toppers are Kayfun style tanks, which are RTAs. They've leaked less then any clearomizer or cartotank, but cartotanks are a better option then clearomizers in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread