Not open for further replies.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
I've had a hellacious three days flying, driving through two states, and training 90 people and barely made my return flight from Chicago O'Hare to Detroit Metro.

I had to pull an O.J. Simpson (run through the airport, not commit grisly murders) but there was no way I was gonna miss my flight knowing my Precious had finally arrived.

So without any fanfare, here's my shiny new first run Nebula Green GLV-3...

GLV3_110729a.png

...and a close up of the custom laser etching:

GLV3_110729etch.png

Sweet, isn't she?

Beautiful.
Magical.
Deserves to be adored.

Last edited:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Burnsy - It will most likely be several weeks yet. Depends on order volume, scheduling production time for the machining, etc.

I'd be prepared for a 6 to 8 week wait. Better to expect the worst-case scenario and be pleasantly surprised if it arrives "early".

I'm impatient by nature but I'm always willing to wait however long it may take for GLV performance and quality.

My 5v GLV-3 is so rugged I'm positive it could get run over by a truck or three and still kick my ...! :)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
ok, I thought so....

I am not reading much on the glv3 mine will be here tomorrow...
U people liking the feed?

It feeds easily.
I like being able to squeeze the bottle from both sides.
I was a little concerned about the lack of a catch cup, but it hasn't leaked on me.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It feeds easily.
I like being able to squeeze the bottle from both sides.
I was a little concerned about the lack of a catch cup, but it hasn't leaked on me.

I was going to drop a Drip Shield on mine but if your not having any leaking that my be a good sign I may not have to.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I was going to drop a Drip Shield on mine but if your not having any leaking that my be a good sign I may not have to.

I've been using an LR306.
Just pump...slurp...vape.
It seems like it only feeds a few drops at a time, so it's not flooding the bottom of the atomizer.
He isn't using a slotted connector on it, so it's not leaking around the base of the atty.
Seems solid so far.
The 5v pumping through a 2.0ohm 306 is rocking my socks! :laugh:

EDIT: I haven't had time to try the top-feed yet. Hopefully in the next few days.

burnsy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Indiana
Burnsy - It will most likely be several weeks yet. Depends on order volume, scheduling production time for the machining, etc.

I'd be prepared for a 6 to 8 week wait. Better to expect the worst-case scenario and be pleasantly surprised if it arrives "early".

I'm impatient by nature but I'm always willing to wait however long it may take for GLV performance and quality.

My 5v GLV-3 is so rugged I'm positive it could get run over by a truck or three and still kick my ...! :)

GAAAAA say it aint so....

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I've been using an LR306.
Just pump...slurp...vape.
It seems like it only feeds a few drops at a time, so it's not flooding the bottom of the atomizer.
He isn't using a slotted connector on it, so it's not leaking around the base of the atty.
Seems solid so far.
The 5v pumping through a 2.0ohm 306 is rocking my socks! :laugh:

EDIT: I haven't had time to try the top-feed yet. Hopefully in the next few days.

Good to hear. I will give my 2.0's a shot right out of the gate :)

I got one off the classifieds the other day and one coming from the sale should be here latter this week. Aziffel did the ordering for the sale for me I thought I was going to miss it due to a meeting. So its being shipped to him then to me. :) But the Blue one I got from Easman should be here early this week. Both 5v :)

Looks like I am going to have a mod heavy week :) Got shipping notice for another mod that has been on order for a while today to :)

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I am getting very frustrated. I have contacted them through their website twice, and I have gotten no reply. My order # is 1129. I would appreciate some type of reply. I am becoming disillusioned with the company. I have a used GLV that I bought of the classifieds and it works great. I could have bought a Mini GLV 3 off the classifieds, and it would have been on its way. Getting a bit upset with the customer service, why can't they reply to my inquiries through their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread