Also has drip shield from Empiremods.com

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I want that shiny object! Everything else is a backup to my supermini and mini. With a LR 306 atty - vaping nirvana :)

GLV-2 Super Mini
3.7 volt
510 connection
Requires one cr123A battery
greatlakesvapor.com
A must have mod!
19ea7e8e.jpg

Also has drip shield from Empiremods.com

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I got a GLV2 (all silver) but the tube will need more polishing to match the head piece. I was foolin' around and put 2 3.0 volt batteries and it mellows down to like 3.5 volts? I didn't check the volts but it was significantly less powerful. Anyway the wife say's "I want one" so I got her a GLV2 Mini (all silver) and it is the bomb; now I want one. I wanted the Super Mini then she say's "It's too small you'll lose it". I noticed yesterday the SM where back in stock; get em while you can.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
The ICR123 is what GLV recommends (3.7volts). What I was sayin' is that I used 2 cr123's in my 5 volt GLV2 and it still worked albeit at a substantially reduced voltage due to the resistor in the cap. The Mini and the Super Mini both need the ICR123 @ 3.7 volts and don't have a resistor in the headpiece. I guess you could use a 3 volt battery but that would be really weak.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
This is perhaps the most addictive GLV Super Mini pic on the entire internet. I keep coming back here time and again just to drool over its simple elegant beauty. Good thing I came across it after I ordered the exact same one but I'm still waiting on mine and keep coming back to see what my little beauty will look like when it's in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread