Giveaways! Leave Your Comment on VOOPOO PnP Coils and Win VOOPOO New POD MOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Dear all,

Leave Your Comment and Win the Giveaway!

VOOPOO is going to release a POD MOD supporting MTL to DTL with VOOPOO PnP Platform! Have you ever used or known VOOPOO PnP Coils? What is your impression of them? The flavor? The taste? The vapor? Just come and discuss freely!

4dFMRHqTQ671hyz.png

6wYuFpyn5VMgEUX.png

Leave your comment and VOOPOO will randomly choose two of you to get VOOPOO New POD MOD with preinstalled VOOPOO PnP coils that will be launched on 6th February!

Notes:

1 You must be 21 or older.

2 The contest will end on 7th February.

3 We will choose the winners randomly.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Love the PnP coils! Great flavour and warmth with the PnP-VM6 I'm using right now. Plus it's so widely available, I have no issues buying them even when travelling overseas!

The new PnP-TW coils are a revelation though! I've found them to have longer coil life than the original PnP coils. The flavour off of these new coils are also clearer and crisper- probably my favourite stock mesh coils at the minute!

Reactions: TARTARA

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Dear all,

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO.

VOOPOO PnP Platform is a platform that allows you to switch between cloud and flavor experiences at any time.

VOOPOO VINCI 3, the puffing master, is the newly released VOOPOO MOD POD. The two standard atomization coils of VOOPOO VINCI 3 adopt the professional PnP platform and reliably bring you from tight to deep puffing. The PnP-DW60 atomization coil increases the amount of adsorption by more than 20 percent, allowing each vaping to deliver a rich flavor and meet nicotine needs. With the Dual In One Tech, the PnP-TW30 atomization coil increased by more than 25 percent in puffs, allowing users to enjoy the direct-to-lung vaping trip of dense clouds and a multi-layered taste without choking. In addition, VOOPOO VINCI 3 is compatible with all PnP coils including RBA coils. By pulling and pushing easily, you can enjoy a variety of fun and affordable vaping experiences.

For more information on VOOPOO PnP Platform and VOOPOO VINCI 3, please click

VOOPOO PnP Platform: PNP PLATFORM-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Life

VOOPOO VINCI 3: VINCI 3-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Life

We are so excited to announce the winners of VOOPOO VINCI 3!

Wannarmik & MLEJ

Congrats. Thank you for your support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in the following format before February 17th.

*Contact Name:

*Street Address:

*City:

*State/Province/Region:

*Country/Region:

*Zip/Postal Code:

*Phone Number:

*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread