Come and Win VOOPOO's New Pod!

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Dear All,

Have you ever used the products of VOOPOO ARGUS Pods Family? How do you feel about them? If VOOPOO has new Pods to be released, what do you expect? Leave your comments and win VOOPOO new vapes!

siZLqEFu42oVn9B.jpg

Kindly leave your comment and VOOPOO will randomly choose TWO of you and give each of you one VOOPOO vape!

Notes:

1. You must be 21 or older.

2. The contest will end on March 1st.

3. We will choose the winners randomly.

4. Some regions may not win the giveaway gift activity because of regulatory restrictions.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I've got and use daily, an Argus G, Argus Z and an Argus P1S. All are excellent devices. Considering their affordable price point, they all look and feel well designed and well made. All have good sized battery capacity and the pods seem to last forever with no leaking, no dry hits, excellent flavor and vapor production. I'd recommend the Argus line to anyone from beginners to experienced.

Reactions: smacuser

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    I have used many devices from Voopoo and speaking about Argus, currently I use Argus Pro and Argus MT. Wonderful devices with great design and ergonomics, which give me everything I need - big variety of coils, good battery capacity, nice taste and flavor, dense vapor and no leaking at all. So I expect the same great functions from new Argus, maybe with some new design decisions, and probably that brand new silver ion coating on the coil\cartridge.
    So keep it up, and thanks for the chance to try your new device!

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    I love the Argus Pod cartridges. Very reliable and can deal with varying environments when I travel, which means I haven't experienced any leakage with these pods. Great flavour as well from nic salts!

Great draw and warmth to the vape too. As for the new pods, maybe one with updated coils? If coils can be made to last even longer, that would be fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread