Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I really could use this after the airport took away my Rivas saying they looked like detonators of some sort!!!

DAMN!! Sorry to hear that... although I must say that I am deeply disturbed by your sig!! hide.gif

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
DAMN!! Sorry to hear that... although I must say that I am deeply disturbed by your sig!! View attachment 33025

Thanks, I have court on May 16th and I have already printed up a bunch of riva advertisements... This was completely stupid!!!

As for my signature, Kitten stir fry is delicious.
Don't knock it until you try it!!! LOL

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
You have to sign up as a member there. Sign in, open the thread and wait for the question to be asked. After the day's question is asked, you just have to be the first to get the correct answer in. There should be a reply box at the bottom after you have signed in.

Just missed a question. Darn this being employed stuff.

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
First thank you for replying I appreciate it. I am a member there and I am signed in when on the site. When I go to the thread that is up top in the first post it take's me to the official ggts contest thread. This is the one where a question is asked everyday. I can read everyone's guesses and can read the question ask, but there is know box up top or on the bottom to post in. I can go to any thread in the forum there is the big box asking what is on your mind or something close to that and that is where I can write in those boxes. But for some reason the is know box in the contest thread. I did leave a pm for adminastrator and recieve a e-mail in return but it made know sense at all, something about they were working on this at the moment and that was 2 or 3 days ago. I am not mad or upset at all, I just can not figure out for the life of me why the is no box to post in.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread