Contest: Win a Kensington Power Pack and 808 passthru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I am going to be having some contests up real soon on my youtube channel. I have been generously given a new Kensington Power Pack and 808 passthru from GoodProphets.com to be given away in a contest, and we will be doing more of these contests all the time. The Kensington and 808 passthru contest will be this upcoming week. The only way to win is to subscribe to my youtube channel YouTube - kalojado's Channel and answer the question when it is posted. And it isn't going to be anything super hard, it will be general knowledge kind of stuff, and basically it will be first to answer correctly will win. If no one answers correctly, I will add annotations to the video with clues every few days. So the main rules are: You have to be a subscriber to my videos and over the age of 18... and that is it!

So be on the lookout and subscribe early. If I get enough subscribers, we will do this all the time... we may even be giving away an eGo Maniac kit from Good Prophets in the near future!!!

To subscribe, just click here on my channel YouTube - kalojado's Channel and click the little yellow subscribe button over my video. It's that easy!

Good luck every one!!!

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I subscribed and have a different YT handle as well... how's that gonna work? And, what time of day are you planning to post? I mean, I do have a job, does that disqualify me?

No, this is strictly a youtube contest, it has nothing to do with ECF, so the winnder will be contacted thru youtube...

Honestly, I will probably post at night, but can't say for sure yet until it is finished being edited. It wont be like other contest where first poster wins, it will be a guessing game and everyone will have a fair chance...

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I would also like to know this answer as the same applies to me. Also, how do you answer the question?

It is strictly a youtube contest so everything will take place there and the winner will be contacted thru youtube, and nothing to do with ECF... When there is a winner, I will put an annotation on the video and let everyone know in a follow up vid where I reveal the answer. Hope this answers your questions...

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
Hey, I wanted to let everyone know, the contest video is running behind. I have another review video I am doing for the eGo, and I am having a problem with Final Cut Pro. I have been rendering the video in pieces for days, so it has put the contest video behind. But I wanted to let you all know, this was no scam, I will have the video posted in the next few days.

On a side note, If anyone uses Final Cut Pro and knows about the "general error" error, PM me. I have been searching and searching and can not find a correct fix. Thanks in advance, and remember to win the contest, you must be subscribed to YouTube - kalojado's Channel

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I have not used Final Cut Pro, I use several other editing programs. I trust your hardware exceeds the minimum system requirements. After that, if the problem persists, you may consider some type of installation corruption ... perhaps uninstalling/reinstalling may help. Just offering what I have in case no Final Cut Pro users pitch in.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I have not used Final Cut Pro, I use several other editing programs. I trust your hardware exceeds the minimum system requirements. After that, if the problem persists, you may consider some type of installation corruption ... perhaps uninstalling/reinstalling may help. Just offering what I have in case no Final Cut Pro users pitch in.

Yeah, my stuff is fine. All of the other vids went thru just fine. Just something wonky with this one. Just tried another "fix" and it is re-rendering. Hoping I can fix this, its getting a bit tiresome :)

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
Interested in winning a Kensington Power Pack and an 808 passthru? Contest is sponsered by GoodProphets.com All answers need to be answered on the youtube video page (not here on ECF) so just click the link above the video below to get to the youtube page. You must be subscribed to my videos. Everything you need to know is on the youtube page. Here is the link: YouTube - Contest: Kensington Power Pack and 808 Passthru from GoodProphets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread