Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
good post for my ego Waffle:lol::lol::lol::lol:. Thanks for one more time! Also you can try the i6 at 7,2 volts and tell me your opinion:)

Hoobaby..

Just tried that with Atomic Fireball and it really delivers!

I'm afraid to do the nosehit test with that, although it may clean out my sinuses!

Keep giving me ideas like that and I'll be back to attystomping in no time.

ChristianBart

Feb 8, 2010
Maryland
9.5 out of 10. Awaiting the new AFS, but cartos work great at 6v. Lasts way longer than 510 and I believe tastes much smoother. And I was all about the performance of the 510 before I got my GGTS and tried cartos. Now I can't go back to 510's, but really can't wait to try the new AFS when it becomes available. GGTS is worth the price and wait. Great device Imeo!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hoobaby..

Just tried that with Atomic Fireball and it really delivers!

I'm afraid to do the nosehit test with that, although it may clean out my sinuses!

Keep giving me ideas like that and I'll be back to attystomping in no time.

Goooooooooooooo buddy:D:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
9.5 out of 10. Awaiting the new AFS, but cartos work great at 6v. Lasts way longer than 510 and I believe tastes much smoother. And I was all about the performance of the 510 before I got my GGTS and tried cartos. Now I can't go back to 510's, but really can't wait to try the new AFS when it becomes available. GGTS is worth the price and wait. Great device Imeo!

Thaks a lot Christian my friend, I hope that I will satidfy you more with more features in future:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread