Head count: What type of GG do you want to order?

Head count: What type of GG product do you want to order?

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body and brass end/top caps

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body, top cap and brass end cap

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body and end caps

• GG Grant

• GG GG Slim Gold (solid brass)

• Slim two-tone (Aluminum body with brass end caps)

• The GG AFS (Automatic feeding system)

• Cap update for current GG Telescopic Storm owners

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
imeo the leaking issue update is no needed for the new cap isnt it ?
The new cap has the AFS on board or the AFS is another item ?

new cap dont need anything ggero my good friend.
The new GGTS cap has AFS on board but you can buy them separately:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I would have added GG super slim to the listtt.....cus the GG super slim is gonna rock your socks off......and the NEW AFS....and adjustable draw addon for GGTS....LOL...Thats what Im looking forward to...

-Tim

A lot of things are missing on this poll Hefner but we dont care much for now. I need to make quantities of them other wise it will be useless xaxaxaxa

I would have added GG super slim to the listtt.....cus the GG super slim is gonna rock your socks off......and the NEW AFS....and adjustable draw addon for GGTS....LOL...Thats what Im looking forward to...
-Tim
Sorry I missed those, I was just adding the stuff to the poll that was sold out on the Vapor Kings web site. I didn't even think about the GG Super Slim and the adjustable draw AFS. Anyway, I'm still excited and can't wait to get my hands on GGTS for starters, and then the Super Slim, then the Grant, the AFS...Imeo is going to break my wallet!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sorry I missed those, I was just adding the stuff to the poll that was sold out on the Vapor Kings web site. I didn't even think about the GG Super Slim and the adjustable draw AFS. Anyway, I'm still excited and can't wait to get my hands on GGTS for starters, and then the Super Slim, then the Grant, the AFS...Imeo is going to break my wallet!

No worries friend:)

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Let's say the new AFS is 'all that and a bag of chips' and can work on other mods. What I'm wondering if there is going to be an 'ipod halo effect'. Someone will buy a new afs for another mod, enjoy its use, and marvel at the design. A few weeks or months later, their PV dies or they become dissatisfied with it. Will such a person then think about their AFS and gravitate towards vaporkings or cloudnine?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Let's say the new AFS is 'all that and a bag of chips' and can work on other mods. What I'm wondering if there is going to be an 'ipod halo effect'. Someone will buy a new afs for another mod, enjoy its use, and marvel at the design. A few weeks or months later, their PV dies or they become dissatisfied with it. Will such a person then think about their AFS and gravitate towards vaporkings or cloudnine?
You certainly might hope so, because we all want people to enjoy what we believe is the best PV out there, however, some people just dont want a GG for "other reasons" and we have to respect that (even if we think it's a bit daft). :D

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
When new GGTS's get shipped, will it be shipped with the new cap for current GGTS owners as well? thanks

And yet another day with the AFS way out in the lead as things people are WAITING on.

I think people are waiting on a new cap to fix the leakage issue when it will only be a few pieces to place inside their cap. Not a replacement cap all together.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no no, im looking for the new cap with the 4 in 1 connector, threads for afs and such:D, i know the leak fix is just two peices i screw into my existing cap;)

Ohhh sorry friend, ok
I am making now the AFS for all atomizers and all mods because I had at least 30 mails for this! After that (10 days) I will start the GGTS AFS.
Sorry that I left GG people to wait a little more but you have the best already, lets give the oportunity to other people to feel the GG quality and inventions:):)

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
Ohhh sorry friend, ok
I am making now the AFS for all atomizers and all mods because I had at least 30 mails for this! After that (10 days) I will start the GGTS AFS.
Sorry that I left GG people to wait a little more but you have the best already, lets give the oportunity to other people to feel the GG quality and inventions:):)

Ah ok, makes sense now:), debating whether to buy the new AFS and GGTS AFS, or just the GGTS AFS, lol i can`t wait so many GG things i want to buy:D What will be the prices for NEW AFS and GGTS AFS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread