Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
GG GGTS, King of KINGS SHOWDOWN Odysseus, & UFS @7.4 volts

As requested here is the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!!!!!

To vape at 7.4 Volts you need to use the following Battery to ensure safety and NO BOOOM!!! last thing you want is for this to explode in your pretty mouth.

Only use the following battery
18650 AW IMR3.7 Volts 2000MAH

I purchased mine from Clouds of Vapor
http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/

If your not sure send message to Bruce or Justin and let them know you want same battery I'm using. They will know and hook you up.

PLEASE DO NOT use any other brand of battery without asking us on the forum. I wouldn't want you get into an accident because you were trying to save some money. IMEO and I wants you to vape responsibly. Last thing we want is GGTS to explode because you using bad quality batteries. BE SAFE GUYS your not sure of something feel free to email, PM me on ECF Forums or feel free to ask IMEO if your not sure of anything.

Odysseus had a 1.5 ohms single coil triple wick
UFS BOGE XL 3.0 ohms. I will be testing it with an atty in days to come. I have to order some different atys from Clouds of Vapor to test it out and compare different atys.

I am taking more video requests feel free to keep sending me emails and pms. Subscribe to my channel for more upcoming videos.

Last edited:

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
I have vaped on 7,4 a few times, but now iam getting worried if i live in great danger because of the batteries. Usually i use aw imr 18350 og 18490, and iam waiting for 18650. But i also have Trustfire tf18350 3,7 1200mah. From what you write here bishop i should feel a little concerned using the Trustfire on 7,4 v???

Another thing ...( i do not know a lot of battery) Any trouble using one aw imr 18350 and one 18490??

Nice videos you make :toast:

the importent question is : What makes the battery explode?

Last edited:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Ok battery at AW IMR are good batteries. But to power that voltage you need a good battery that an handle the charge and that can last long enough without taking 2-5 drags then needing to charge it again. AW IMR 18650 are great batteries so are AW IMR 18490 as long as they are AW IMR @ 3.7 volts you are good. Some people may disagree with my following statement but I would never use two different types of batteries in the same device. I had very very bad experiences int eh past and i wouldn't recommend that.

if you don't have two of the same battery in AW IMR then use the one with the highest MAHs and make yourself a dual coil ti get more of a hit.

GGTS Battery Guide
GGTS - E-Cigarette Wiki

as for brands other than what i use I would ask Imeo to see if he has tried them on 7.4 volts. keep in mind that a fully charged 3.7 volt battery is 4.1 volts so two fully charged your pumping more than 7.4 volts. more like 8.2volts. if your just pumping 3.7v and a kick or using dual coils you still want a good rechargeable battery that will grant you quality for a product like ggts no one should shed corners.

I have vaped on 7,4 a few times, but now iam getting worried if i live in great danger because of the batteries. Usually i use aw imr 18350 og 18490, and iam waiting for 18650. But i also have Trustfire tf18350 3,7 1200mah. From what you write here bishop i should feel a little concerned using the Trustfire on 7,4 v???

Another thing ...( i do not know a lot of battery) Any trouble using one aw imr 18350 and one 18490??

Nice videos you make :toast:

the importent question is : What makes the battery explode?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
You just have to know your batteries. When you are using extremely low resistance coils you could be pulling as much as 5-10 amps depending on your voltage. IMR batteries can handle this.

amp draw = voltage/ohms
So for example, 4.0v divided by .8ohms = 5

Battery max constant amp output is also easy to calculate. There are two factors that determine constant amp draw on your batteries. First of all their capacity, lets use 2000mah for example. 2000mah = 2.0AH. The second thing is the battery C rating. AW IMR's have a C rating of 10.

AHxC Rating
2.0 multiplied by 10 = 20

In this example your coil will want 5 amps and your battery can handle 20 so it's no problem at all. When it becomes a problem is when you use smaller capacity batteries or batteries with a low C rating, 1-2C. There are many popular batteries that people use in the 18500 and 18650 size that only have 1-2C ratings. A tenergy 18500, 1400 mah with a 1C rating can only discharge 1.4 maximum constant amps(1.4AH*1C). That would be a problem as the max discharge rate is roughly 1/3rd of what the above setup would require.

Bish isn't trying to scare people. Many users just don't know enough about their batteries and equipment and they really should. If your batteries can't handle what you're asking them to do then you can run into problems.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Bish, exellentvideo!! In fact the most funny, exited, extraordinary video of all xaxaxaxa, Great job cheers!buddy

To vape at 7.4 Volts you need to use the following Battery to ensure safety and NO BOOOM!!! last thing you want is for this to explode in your pretty mouth.

Only use the following battery
18650 AW IMR3.7 Volts 2000MAH

I purchased mine from Clouds of Vapor
Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor

If your not sure send message to Bruce or Justin and let them know you want same battery I'm using. They will know and hook you up.

PLEASE DO NOT use any other brand of battery without asking us on the forum. I wouldn't want you get into an accident because you were trying to save some money. IMEO and I wants you to vape responsibly. Last thing we want is GGTS to explode because you using bad quality batteries. BE SAFE GUYS your not sure of something feel free to email, PM me on ECF Forums or feel free to ask IMEO if your not sure of anything.

Odysseus had a 1.5 ohms single coil triple wick
UFS BOGE XL 3.0 ohms. I will be testing it with an atty in days to come. I have to order some different atys from Clouds of Vapor to test it out and compare different atys.

I am taking more video requests feel free to keep sending me emails and pms. Subscribe to my channel for more upcoming videos.

botswana

Aug 10, 2012
africa
You just have to know your batteries. When you are using extremely low resistance coils you could be pulling as much as 5-10 amps depending on your voltage. IMR batteries can handle this.

amp draw = voltage/ohms
So for example, 4.0v divided by .8ohms = 5

Battery max constant amp output is also easy to calculate. There are two factors that determine constant amp draw on your batteries. First of all their capacity, lets use 2000mah for example. 2000mah = 2.0AH. The second thing is the battery C rating. AW IMR's have a C rating of 10.

AHxC Rating
2.0 multiplied by 10 = 20

In this example your coil will want 5 amps and your battery can handle 20 so it's no problem at all. When it becomes a problem is when you use smaller capacity batteries or batteries with a low C rating, 1-2C. There are many popular batteries that people use in the 18500 and 18650 size that only have 1-2C ratings. A tenergy 18500, 1400 mah with a 1C rating can only discharge 1.4 maximum constant amps(1.4AH*1C). That would be a problem as the max discharge rate is roughly 1/3rd of what the above setup would require.

Bish isn't trying to scare people. Many users just don't know enough about their batteries and equipment and they really should. If your batteries can't handle what you're asking them to do then you can run into problems.

is there any problem to use 2 X aw 16340 550 mha in series? coil is more than 3 ohms.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
is there any problem to use 2 X aw 16340 550 mha in series? coil is more than 3 ohms.

bots , the key is to use AW battery's that are IMR's , both matching and both new and only used as a pair . very important that they are IMR's , this type of battery chemistry is designed for high drain situations . also measure them once in a while to make sure they are both at a similar voltage , before and after charging (once a week )

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I'm really glad you like the video. I only wanted to record the truth in regards to these two magnificent devices. They are both unique, pleasurable, exciting, and delicious to vape from. UFS like Odysseus will provide you with ENDLESS hours of enjoyment of pure, pure vaping enjoyment.

Thank you Imeo for blessing the vaping community once again with another STELLAR EXTRAORDINARY Magnificent product. UFS is a wonderful addition to our line of GG products.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I have been using 2x18350 in mine with both the UFS and Ody and haven't had any problems at all. Two of the are AW IMR and two are just the red IMR batteries that CoV sells. I have run as low as 1.5ohm atties and cartos with my UFS and the only problem that I have had is that they tend to burn out a little quicker than higher ohm atties and cartos. The lowest voltage that I have ever run in my GG is 6v (2x3v LiFePo).

As long as you stick with the AW IMR you can't really go wrong. I personally prefer to use batteries in the 18000 series because there is less wiggle room in the tube. When I was using the LiFePo batteries, I would have to twist it pretty tight to keep the batteries from wiggling around. This, for some reason, caused several of my atties to blow.

That was a good lookin' sandwich Bishop.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Bish, thats why I will remake it. Many people out there had to have it but it was always out of stock. Those days will end now.

Be well buddy:)
I'm really glad you like the video. I only wanted to record the truth in regards to these two magnificent devices. They are both unique, pleasurable, exciting, and delicious to vape from. UFS like Odysseus will provide you with ENDLESS hours of enjoyment of pure, pure vaping enjoyment.

Thank you Imeo for blessing the vaping community once again with another STELLAR EXTRAORDINARY Magnificent product. UFS is a wonderful addition to our line of GG products.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Its so good to able to have a device that grants you an option to use ones favorite cartos and atis in a big tank and given the ability to use a juice control and air control. Talk about living large, Im using both as same time my Ody and UFS.

Penelope feels neglected. I wish i had a 3rd GGTS device so Penelope doesnt feel so left out.

Thanks Bish, thats why I will remake it. Many people out there had to have it but it was always out of stock. Those days will end now.

Be well buddy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread