Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Glad to be able to help on some small way. I apologize to all for the delays but I have had to get eye surgeries this week and my vision is bad right now but it is clearing up. :)

Added a couple of great videos for the GGTS and Stealth. Added the AVS section for now although it will be moved when the Legacy GG series item thread is created.

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Not sure who all we have that has the capability to do videos but we need two if we have any volunteers:

1. A good video showing the replacement of the 2mm x 1mm O-rings under the insulator cap on the connector pin.

2. Someone demonstrating Para's "Hiss" method.

Both sound simple enough but I have tried and failed miserably. If any of you GG members have the equipment and willingness, please let me know. We really need to get these 2 done!

Thanks! :)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Ha yeah when I took the pin apart I found half a broken o ring but didn't find the other so I just grabbed 2 new ones from my o ring stash. Apparently the other o ring was stuck to the connector. I took it apart after the video to verify both of the ones I put on it were still on it LOL.

I know it isn't a great video either (going out of frame and all) but I figgured since no other brave soul has put one up I might as well record this.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Updated the first post (where all the video links are in this thread) to include videos made in English by Imeo for the different modes available with the Expansion Kit. Large Mode, E2 Atty Mode, 510 Atty Mode, Dripping Mode and inside UFS mode.

There will likely be users that need a video reference due to the many modes and the pieces that make them available. Please refer user questions on how to configure the different modes of the Ody to this thread.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread