German on a cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

since1981

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi there,

in the year 2010 I already was a non-smoker for 5 years (after 11 years of smoking). Anyway, I missed several things: rituals and blowing clouds.

In October 2010 I first got into "vaping". Naturally I heard about it before but dismissed it. Only when I did some research for a vaporizer (a "real ones", the expensive ones, the things which most people use for smoking weed) I came across enough vaping info material which kindled my interest.

I dismissed buying one of the "real ones" and ordered my first Ego from Totally Wicked. From there I went through some Janty Ego's and to some more Janty Ego's => total of four.

At some point I bought my first tank and like with the Ego, a couple more followed (I've stopped counting). Eventually I got tired of the Ego and went looking for something better. So, I ordered a black Silver Bullet and was quite happy with it until I heard about Pro Vape's ProVari's. Exactly one year after I started vaping I held a black ProVari in my hands. Enlightenment. After a defect, the old girl got send back to the US and earned herself a new V2 chip and green LED's.

What followed was again a lot of tanks. They also shipped with a lot of dissatisfaction – some weren't the best in flavor and others leaked like hell. I also discovered that I loathed cartomizers. I decided on trying a RBA from a German vendor (the Bulli A1). It was just a try and I wasn't ready for it yet – maybe because this was the era before micro coils were on trend. But at the end of last year.

On step forward, two step back - back to roots => I became a dripper and the ProVari got a nice eBaron The Dripper. I was satisfied. That is… before I discovered bottom feeders.

I ordered a golden VV Reo Grand last year and was super surprised about the flavor. Enlightenment Phase II kicked in. The usability of the Reo is phenomenal and the battery lasts forever compared to the ProVari. On the Reo I placed an eBaron The Spiral which looks stellar. I'm hooked on that device and thought about ordering another one so that I don't have to wait until I inhaled my 6 ml bottle of juice, but…

… like any good vaper I started gathering information one devices that could be better and enhance my vaping experience. Two weeks of research later and after a ton of Rip Trippers' videos on YouTube I decided to try a rebuildable atomizer again. Rip showed me the advantage, in short: more flavor, more clouds, more rituals, more options. In addition, I like the nerdiness of that guy, I'm exactly the same, but my topic no. 1 is my Mac, automation and scripting.

Guess what happened, I robbed my piggy bank and ordered a Zenith V2 and a HanaModz V3 (black… wished I went with green). The Zenith is already here, but the Hana is taken her gentle time. At least I got into RBA/RDA's again. Love them. Even if I just can test-drive the Zenith with my aged ProVari it performs splendid and I love that I can now switch juices in an instant by placing some fresh organic cotton in the atty. The taste is also great… not Reo great, but great.

In the last 7 days I wondered if ordering the Hana was a decision I will regret, since I dripping compared to BF's felt like a step backward. Then again… if I'm really not using it (which I doubt… looking forward to my first sub-ohm experience) I can sell it in Germany… I bet there are enough people who would *smoke a pack of cigs* for a Hana.

Here, I'm looking forward to gain knowledge about coils, feedback from users that own a Sunbox (DNA20 in a bottom feeder… how could I possibly have missed this device and of course the love of my vaping life going sub-ohm, going for bigger RBA's (← I'm speaking about the upcoming REO's).

IMG_4132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread