Not open for further replies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hello fellow Georgian Vapers!
I fell off the vape wagon back in November and started up again this week to break my analog habit and was poking around the forum and came across this thread.
Hey...let's accept THAT as a Divine Sign that you're a 'soon to be non-analoger'! :blink: :D

Can anyone point me to the details or where to sign up?
You're TOO LATE! I already added you to 'the list'! ;)
(Being optimistic, I also added your 'guest'!)

Lookin' forward to c'ing you!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
ATTENTION: EVENT UPDATE

Things have grown and we are a week away!!! I am still waiting for stuff to come in so this list is subject to changed based on donations arriving in time! We are going to have a blast and current attendance is pushing over 100 people. If anybody sees anything that needs correcting or has any questions please pm me.

Atlanta Vaper Meet-Up
vape Em’ If You Got Em’

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Hotel Accommodation Information:
Hampton Inn - 69$ a night special rate.

Also, Dimitris from the VP Live Vape Team will be in attendance shooting footage for an upcoming episode and possibly some footage for "We Are Vapers" An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction documentary. I would like to give him an opportunity at some point to explain this project to our audience.

Other Active Discussion:
Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Attending Vendors
Dark City Vapor
Epipemods
Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Vaperite
Ares Ecigs
Clouds of Vapor

Raffle/Door Prize Contributors:
(Subject To change and pending we get the stuff)

Name: Epipe Mods
Donation: Mojlinar(Thor Hammer Mod)

Name: NotCigs
Donation: VVPro

Name: Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Donation: Unknown - but promised it would be nice.

Name: The Vapor Room
Donation: Gift Certificate

Name: VP Live VapeTeam
Donation: 2 VapeTeam Polos

Name: Cherry Vapes
Donation: Drip Tip and Juice Pack

Name: Bombay Vaping
Donation: Gift Certificate

Name: IVape
Donation: Varitube and Buzz Mods

This is subject to change based on items being received at time of give away.

Juice Sample Contributors:

Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Vaperite
The Vapor Room
Halo Ecigs
Dark City Vapor
Vermillion River
Cherry Vapes
ProVape
IVape
Bombay Vapor
Highbrow Vapor
Ares Ecigs

For the Juice Samples we are going to have a Juice bar where everyone can bring their atomizers and drip a little to try flavor. This will be a great way to explore new flavors and find new juices!!!!!

Also, we are looking to offer a swap offering for people who have vape gear they no longer want, but need a good home.

And last but not least, I know everyone has a stash of juices that just did not match their taste buds lying around. Bring those with you as we will have a container that people can contribute to and take from. Should be fun and easy way to clean out the vape juice closset!!!

If you have any questions PM me.

Looking forward to Seeing you there, check back often as there are additional things we are still in the process of wrapping up as we will be posting updates here and the other thread often.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Wow, this has grown so fast. How did this little get together come together? Well...

Last November, Balthazar and a few others realized there were a few of us from Atlanta here on the forums and started to PM around the idea of getting together and having a coffee or a beer and a vape. In an attempt to pull some people in(from what I understand a few people, maybe 10 or so) he started this thread. Within weeks our little list of people wanting to attend anything vape related in Atlanta began to grow and was looking to be more like 20 of us. Well, we quickly recognized the super casual laid back vape and a beer idea was not going to work if we were to allow all to come so we formed our Planning Committee and began to plan an event, similar to the Georgia event earlier that year, with only one of us in attendance previously on the committee. We began to expect our attending numbers would probably be closer to 50 people and planned a buffer of 79 people. We started to get prize donations so we could raise some money for Cassa and began to invite vendors. We realized that this would be a great opportunity for vendors to get people to try their juices and get some name recognition amid a pretty big crowd of new and veteran vapers, so we worked to get samples, raffle items and anything that would put those vendors products into the hands of vapers. Also, we tried to invite local vendors and vendors from surrounding states, as well as some smaller vendors. As the New Year close our numbers of confirmed attendees began to swell, and not just from Atlanta/Georgia Vapers, but surrounding states as well!

Then we got interest from the Vaping Greek and VPLive Vape teem and the Documentary project Harm Reduction... we would have a internet show and newly in production documentary team there, including the director from California!!!! Our numbers continued to Swell.

Well now we are looking at over a 100 confirmed guests, we have some awesome prizes, amazing local and surrounding state vendors, tons of juice for everyone to sample, a video/film crew and we are expecting to raise a good donation to give to Cassa. Boy, things have changed greatly from the initial invite for a beer and a vape!!!

We are going to have a great time!!!! It might be a little tight, but we will have fun!!!!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi guys,

As the 'head counter', we're now up to a minimum of 101 CONFIRMED attendees (not including vendors and a truck load of additional expected guests)! :D

Also, I received a PM from limeandblue that our HAMPTON INN at I-85 and Sugarloaf Pkwy is donating a free 2-night weekend stay as another DOOR PRIZE! (Good for a year toward any future booking.)

THANKS LIMEANDBLUE!! :2cool:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Some people have inquired about overflow parking. Next door to the restaurant is a movie theater that provides overflow parking. We have been extended the entire top floor, so there will definitely be room for all.

Please try to bring cash with you for food and drinks as there will be allot of us there and we want to make this as easy as possible for the Olde Towne Grill staff.

Also, don't forget to sign up at the door so we can get you a name tag and enter you into the drawing. Going to be great fun!!!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
...We have been extended the entire top floor, so there will definitely be room for all.
YAY! :rickroll:

That's a GREAT SPACE, and exactly what I was HOPING for!! :D

OK folks...COME EARLY and STAY LATE! We've got PLENTY OF ROOM, NOW!! :laugh:

(If I don't get a 'nic headache' before I leave, it won't be because I didn't TRY! :glare:)

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
I am bringing my cordless drill, tap, stainless steel screws and stuff to the gathering in case anyone is interested in installing a fill-port into any of their existing tanks while we are there.
If so, just look for me. I'll be the guy with the beat up ol' head.
I'm announcing this in advance so anyone interested will know to bring any tanks they want tapped.
Of course, I wouldn't charge anything. It's just a favor if you want it.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Reposted from THIS THREAD (click):

Official countdown has begun, the VP Live VapeTeam will be broadcasting live from the meet. We will announce hours thru the forum and all the social networking sites. If you cannot attend in person you can join us on the webcast!!!

Great NEWS, Dimitris! GOOD JOB!! :)

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I am bringing my cordless drill, tap, stainless steel screws and stuff to the gathering in case anyone is interested in installing a fill-port into any of their existing tanks while we are there.
If so, just look for me. I'll be the guy with the beat up ol' head.
I'm announcing this in advance so anyone interested will know to bring any tanks they want tapped.
Of course, I wouldn't charge anything. It's just a favor if you want it.
How KOOL, Carless!

I don't have a tank that needs a tap, but that's a VERY generous offer you're making! :thumbs:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
ATTENTION: EVENT UPDATE

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Boy we are excited, right now we are looking at over 100 vapers attending this little get together. If anybody sees anything that needs correcting or has any questions please pm me.

Atlanta Vaper Meet-Up
Vape Em’ If You Got Em’

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Hotel Accommodation Information:
Hampton Inn - 69$ a night special rate.
At this point I am not sure if they are still offering the special rate, but if you are trying to make last minute reservations and they are not extending the discount contact me and I will see what I can do.

Also, Dimitris from the VP Live Vape Team will be in attendance broadcasting and recording live from the event. Also, we are proud to have the Director and crew of the "We Are Vapers" An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction documentary crew on hand to shoot some footage and to explain the purpose of the project. This is an awesome project and they are eager to share their vision!

Please bring cash. There are going to be allot of us at this event and it would be easier to process food and drink orders with cash, as well, it would probably make it easier on our attending vendors.

Attending Vendors
Dark City Vapor
Epipemods
Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Vaperite
Ares Ecigs
Clouds of Vapor

Raffle/Door Prize Contributors:

Name: Epipe Mods
Donation: Mojlinar(Thor Hammer Mod)

Name: NotCigs
Donation: VVPro

Name: Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Donation: VV Mod Kit(Batteries, Submarine Tank,Mod,10 ml of their best selling juice.. Tobacco haze. Everything you need and more!!)
Juice Packs

Name: The Vapor Room
Donation: 25$ Gift Certificate

Name: VP Live VapeTeam
Donation: 2 VapeTeam Polos

Name: Bombay Vaping

Name: IVape
Donation: Varitube and Buzz Mods

Name: Vaperite
Donation: SVR Mod

Name: Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Donation: Juice Pack

Name: Pink Spot Vapor
Donation: Awesome "Get Your Mouth Off my Drip Tip" T-Shirt
30ml bottles of their awesome juice

Name: Sprig Vapor

Name: Ares Ecigs
Donation: Unknown

Name: Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Pkwy
Donation: 2 Night Stay

Currently Cherry Vapes has been removed as the items have not yet been received. If you have donated and don't see your offering PM me and I will update the list.

Juice Sample Contributors:

Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Vaperite
The Vapor Room
Halo Ecigs
Dark City Vapor
ProVape
IVape
Bombay Vapor
Highbrow Vapor
Ares Ecigs
Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Pink Spot Vapors
Spring Vapors

Once again if you do not see a name that should be on this list let me know.

For the Juice Samples we are going to have a Juice bar where everyone can bring their atomizers and drip a little to try flavor. This will be a great way to explore new flavors and find new juices!!!!!

Also, we are looking to offer a swap offering for people who have vape gear they no longer want, but need a good home.

And last but not least, I know everyone has a stash of juices that just did not match their taste buds lying around. Bring those with you as we will have a container that people can contribute to and take from. Should be fun and easy way to clean out the vape juice closset!!!

If you have any questions PM me.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread